Gaming Hey yo! New here and looking forward to meeting you!

1cecold

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2016
UK
YouTube
Hey guys / gals and that technicolored rainbow in between

I'm Kevin or 1cecold whichever you prefer, I made my channel a few years ago and then life got in the way of it, but now I'm back in action and looking forward to entertaining people

I'm from the UK and always happy to meet new people and I look forward to meeting you, yes you the person that is currently reading

1ce

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community @1cecold , hope you enjoy your time here. Would it be possible to know a little more about you? For example : -
What inspired you to make videos?
How did you hear about Freedom?
What are your long term goals for YouTube?
Whats your favourite food?
Whereabouts from the UK are you, if you don't mind me asking
If you could game with any other YouTuber who would it be and why?

1cecold

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2016
UK
YouTube
Oooo love the questions @zeke morgan

Short Version:
What inspired you to make videos? - Family think I'm fun to watch with friends and when I'm enjoying a game, Family Illness and having to work from home.
How did you hear about Freedom? - another youtube channel when I was looking into partnership
What are your long term goals for YouTube? - Be able to make a living and entertain people, also show that us Brits are pretty amazing :)
Whats your favourite food? - Italian, Pizza
Whereabouts from the UK are you, if you don't mind me asking - I don't mind, North London, Enfield
If you could game with any other YouTuber who would it be and why? - All of them, because you are all awesome especially ohmwrecker, seananners and mangaminx.

Long Version:
Sure, well I started to make youtube videos because my son and girl friend use to laugh when they see me joking around and playing games with friends, I've also had a knack for making easy to follow guides soI thought that since they enjoyed it I'm sure other people would to. After a few months I decided to take youtube seriously and put the time and effort in, however about a year later my girl friend had a massive stroke and so I had to take up responsibility for the family ect.

Once everything calmed down at home I decided to get back into the swing of things on youtube and since I have to be at home to care for loved ones I had to find a way to make some money from home and so I started to look at partnerships and going full time with youtube, I watched a video about partners for new youtube channels and freedom was one that was mentioned. Ten minutes later and I'm all signed up, partnered and good to go :).

If I could make a video with someone it would be either Ohmwrecker, Seananners or mangaminx since they have rather similar sense of humor to my own. As for food, Italian / Pizza all the way and I live in North London / middlesex in a town called Enfield.