Gaming Hey you would like some help with your youtube channels? I can help you out :)

Indistinct

New User
Mar 5, 2016
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming

Hey, my channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3uuLvYG_2KuHUl7Qcy_vnw (I mainly post csgo). If I could get some tips and maybe a shoutout that would be great :) (p.s I subbed to you ;)

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
And more....

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming

Thank you very much for this awesome opportunity! :D

My channel is Let's play based and I want the people to come back from work, see my channel and laugh so hard that they forgot that they even worked that day :) It's not only let's play based, I also have a funtage on there and a VLOG wich I will make again today. I got a lot of goals set for my channel and I got sorta a clear few of where I want to go :)

Hope's are high ! <3

https://www.youtube.com/c/SkynzorsVariety

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Thank you very much for this awesome opportunity! :D

My channel is Let's play based and I want the people to come back from work, see my channel and laugh so hard that they forgot that they even worked that day :) It's not only let's play based, I also have a funtage on there and a VLOG wich I will make again today. I got a lot of goals set for my channel and I got sorta a clear few of where I want to go :)

Hope's are high ! <3

https://www.youtube.com/c/SkynzorsVariety

Thats cool. I haven'tseen a channel that had everything. Sure I will happily give you a shoutout

Reactions: SkynzorsVariety

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I recently started with Youtube and only have 30 subscribers right now. I do gaming videos, right now I have only uploaded cs:go related videos. Since I only have 30 subscribers I would really appreciate a shoutout so that hopefully some people come and check out my channel! :)

Thanks! :)

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKbzauE8r8-yDXsh0l2lK_Q

I will happily give you a shout but that will be next week because my shoutout saturday video is being exported
But don't worry you are first on the lost for next week :)

Orbixas

Rising User
May 1, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
And more....

Thank you for reading.
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming

Hey! I would really appreciate if you could tell me what I should look into working with later on. I don't aim for 1000 subs, though I have a goal at 50 at this moment. I like making parodies, express my meanings by again making parodies and just overall get better at video editing.
I just got Vegas Pro for free by my friend and the entire adobe package, so don't judge me too much by the last videos, which I used a pirated (oops) version of Camtasia Studio.

Also, do you have any ideas for what I should do? I would really appreciate it as I don't know what to do xD

Sincerely, Orbixas

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey! I would really appreciate if you could tell me what I should look into working with later on. I don't aim for 1000 subs, though I have a goal at 50 at this moment. I like making parodies, express my meanings by again making parodies and just overall get better at video editing.
I just got Vegas Pro for free by my friend and the entire adobe package, so don't judge me too much by the last videos, which I used a pirated (oops) version of Camtasia Studio.

Also, do you have any ideas for what I should do? I would really appreciate it as I don't know what to do xD

Sincerely, Orbixas

Yea sure I can help you out. I'll just need to check your channel first so I could think of ideas for some tips

Reactions: Orbixas