Gaming Hey you would like some help with your youtube channels? I can help you out :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Could I get a shoutout too please? if you don't mind I will subscribe to your channel in fairness, I had 500+ subs and now I only have 224 somehow so I need help please, thanks! :)
Yea sure man ill happily give you a shoutout. Really appreciate if you will subscribe! :)

D

Deleted member 18369

if i gave my youtube link could you give me tips on what i could improve?

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
if i gave my youtube link could you give me tips on what i could improve?

Yea sure. You can and ill check out your channel as soon as ill have spare time because I'm really busy. But as soon as I have time ill five you tips :)

Travis/Natzu

Rising User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, I subscribed to your channel, (Great vids btw) and I wanted to see, if you get the chance, I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a shoutout, or just subscribe to my channel. I'm just a small YouTuber with 120 subscribers and I'm looking to grow in any way I can. Thanks!

Oxigen

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
I would really like some help or a shout out I also have a PS4 so maybe we could game sometime!

MrGsqrd

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Channel Name: Mr.Gsqrd (Pronounced Mr. G Squared)
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkD1avzb2awzxMSKACHi0fw
Type of Channel: Gaming / Technical Demo
Short Description of Content on the Channel: Right now I am running a Starcraft Lets Play I hope to start doing a Warcraft Lets Play after I have finished my Starcraft one.
I have also created a Series I have Titled "Project OneLife" where I go though an FPS Game on the Hardest Difficulty and Play with only one life, so when/If I die, I end the series and start a new game.

Nachoskiy

Rising User
Aug 4, 2015
Oxford
YouTube
Nachoskiy
Hey wiskorgaming I would extremely be grateful buddy if you could add me to your shoutout saturday, and if you want to do some PC gaming Collaboration recording I would be definitely excited for that! Check out my steam and check my games avaliable if you're interested in what I have.

Michael Waite

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming

I would like to do some collabs with you and if you would give me a shoutout that would be amazing. Thank you

Sam Tays Productions

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
Hey dude, i upload great content but i am just not getting noticed, it would be great if you could give me a shoutout, also, awesome chanel!