Comedy Hey!

Gud17

New User
Mar 26, 2016
Hey I have been on youtube since 2011 I think, but that has not been with very much else than gaming. I have now tried a new style, where I make some cringe comedy :) Tell me what you think about it thanks :)
channel/UCsTw1ECcNk2VdNWa9iUenAw

NateSmash

Rising User
Nov 15, 2015
YouTube
Hey I have been on youtube since 2011 I think, but that has not been with very much else than gaming. I have now tried a new style, where I make some cringe comedy :) Tell me what you think about it thanks :)
I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOUR CONTENT IS! :D

Reactions: Gud17

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom !

Nice to see someone trying to make others laugh ! sounds like a good plan dude

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What kind of comedy is cringe? That sounds like it can be interesting, heh. And a last note, have you seen the freedom sticky threads for the forums? There's a template you can use to write more for yourself. People can talk to you easier that way ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Gud17

New User
Mar 26, 2016
What kind of comedy is cringe? That sounds like it can be interesting, heh. And a last note, have you seen the freedom sticky threads for the forums? There's a template you can use to write more for yourself. People can talk to you easier that way ^^
To answer your question.
Cringe comedy is a specific genre of comedy, where the intent is to make you uncomfortable rather than make you laugh.
Thanks for the tip :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
To answer your question.
Cringe comedy is a specific genre of comedy, where the intent is to make you uncomfortable rather than make you laugh.
Thanks for the tip :)
Ah, I've seen those type of videos before. The best is when it's unintentional, hah. And you're welcome, we're here to help ^^

U

User.123120

Welcome to the forums, KFC video is my favourite aha xD Hope you have fun!

Ricky Nijland

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Holland
YouTube
Atokade! Welcome to the family! Incase you dident know, this is a forum to introduce yourself! I dont see any link or anything pointing me to your actual YouTube channel! Ill help you step by step to make this post more intresting!

Step 1: Add a signature
- Go to the forum homepage
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen
- Click personal details
- See where it says YouTube Channel? Post the LAST part of your channel link (Example: My link is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLR-8dwH8brseV7a9i2CDvg so i would use UCLR-8dwH8brseV7a9i2CDvg)
- Save

Step 2: Answer questions
-
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:
-

Step 3: Save your new post and see the replies come ;)