Quite Secret

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Quite Secret or Quiet / Quasar for short
Where are you from?: The Netherlands
How old are you?: 20 years old
How did you find Freedom!?: By doing some research :p
What made you join our forums?: A few reasons - Because I wanted it, This community, Saying HIIIII I´m here, Wynaut and I´ll be honest I wanted to let myself know!
What are you hobbies?: Gaming, Anime/Manga, Basketball, Making/Editing Videos, Sudoku & Hard Puzzles
What is your favorite food?: Sushi and PIZZAAAAAA
Why did you start YouTube?: Because I like seeing Youtubers when I was younger and wanted to do the same. Showing my perspective of gaming, Learning new Youtuber/People (with collab) and I want to do things that I like meaning Youtube!
What is your biggest dream?: Doing something that I like. Like making and editing videos for my channel
What kind of channel do you run?: I´m doing a Gaming Channel
What kind of content do you upload?: Let´s Plays (in English, because Dutch sucks in my opinion) of games I like. Like The Souls Series / The Elder Scrolls, but otherwise some other games that caught my attention like Minecraft / Terraria.
When do you upload?: Once day otherwise / once every 2 days otherwise. That´s atleast what I want. (Because school and stuff)
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/QuiteSecretGames

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
#Another basketball fan, sweet let me guess... anime wise.. Fairy Tail, Bleach, Naruto Kuroku no basket and maybe FMA?
Always love listening to dutchtubers (my word no stealy) xD

Quite Secret

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
You guessed good, but you missed some.

To name a `FEW´: Detective Conan, Fate/Stay, Yu-Gi-Oh and Cardfight: Vanguard, Steins;Gate, Tokyo Ghoul and Toaru Majutsu no Index.

Also, Art is an Explosion!!!!

Alex Reed

Rising User
Oct 11, 2015
Massachusetts
YouTube
What made you join our forums?: A few reasons - Because I wanted it, This community, Saying HIIIII I´m here, Wynaut and I´ll be honest I wanted to let myself know!
What are you hobbies?: Gaming, Anime/Manga, Basketball, Making/Editing Videos, Sudoku & Hard Puzzles
Why did you start YouTube?: Because I like seeing Youtubers when I was younger and wanted to do the same. Showing my perspective of gaming, Learning new Youtuber/People (with collab) and I want to do things that I like meaning Youtube!
What is your biggest dream?: Doing something that I like. Like making and editing videos for my channel
What kind of content do you upload?: Let´s Plays (in English, because Dutch sucks in my opinion) of games I like. Like The Souls Series / The Elder Scrolls, but otherwise some other games that caught my attention like Minecraft / Terraria.
When do you upload?: Once day otherwise / once every 2 days otherwise. That´s atleast what I want. (Because school and stuff)

Welcome! It's awesome to see more gamers on Freedom!

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
You guessed good, but you missed some.

To name a `FEW´: Detective Conan, Fate/Stay, Yu-Gi-Oh and Cardfight: Vanguard, Steins;Gate, Tokyo Ghoul and Toaru Majutsu no Index.

Also, Art is an Explosion!!!!

Ahah awesoem man, yeah Tokyo Ghoul is amazing and so is YUGIOH!!!! (still play the card games xD) ;)

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Great introduction mate! Welcome to freedom! I hope you enjoy it :D

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
As I commented on your channel, you just need to better up the volume of your voice, and just believe in yourself and do what you like to make, we we´ll be here supporting you

Quite Secret

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Yeah thalamus suck bro haha. So what games do you play? And is it on Pc?

I mostly play The Soul Series / The Elder Scrolls / Minecraft (If I can finally get a good fps again), but otherwise play all kinds of games that I like in between them.

As I commented on your channel, you just need to better up the volume of your voice, and just believe in yourself and do what you like to make, we we´ll be here supporting you

I saw your comment. I am still tweaking and doing things to get better volume for my voice. I will do that, but not with Horror Games than I change in to a chicken. :p

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
I mostly play The Soul Series / The Elder Scrolls / Minecraft (If I can finally get a good fps again), but otherwise play all kinds of games that I like in between them.

I saw your comment. I am still tweaking and doing things to get better volume for my voice. I will do that, but not with Horror Games than I change in to a chicken. :p
That´s understandable man

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

I PLAY BASKETBALL TOO!! Have you read Tokyo Ghoul?! I LOVE THAT ANIME!! Let me just tell you right now, it's really hard to become a Minecraft YouTuber. Like there are just TOO MANY of those on youtube! But you're free to do anything! YOU'RE IN FREEDOM! Anyways, I hope you have a great time here on Freedom!

Glad to have you here!

Quite Secret

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube

welcome to freedom

Thnx

Welcome!

I PLAY BASKETBALL TOO!! Have you read Tokyo Ghoul?! I LOVE THAT ANIME!! Let me just tell you right now, it's really hard to become a Minecraft YouTuber. Like there are just TOO MANY of those on youtube! But you're free to do anything! YOU'RE IN FREEDOM! Anyways, I hope you have a great time here on Freedom!

Glad to have you here!

Nice another Basketball player :D. I have read the first 2 volume of Tokyo Ghoul and now I want more volume :p. I will do Minecraft for the fun with and mostly with a friend of mine. I think I´ll be more a Souls Series / Elder Scrolls YouTuber that will do other games he likes ;). Thnx and I hope so 2 :D

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member

Hey there! I like your profile and I talked to my partner. We wouldn't mind chatting with you and maybe doing a collab some time. Do you use Skype at all?