Film/Animation Heyo! It's your boy TJ!

DarkScizor

Rising User
Apr 6, 2014
NYC
YouTube
Hi Freedom Family! Call me TJ. TJ Mann. I used to go by the name DarkScizor back when I used to do gaming videos but I've revived my desire to make videos again. This time, in a new light. I won't be that daily vlogger on the level of Casey Neistat. However, I will post adventures I may go on and document any interesting moments. I hope you join me on the journey to record my moments in life! I uploaded my first video today and I hope to work my way up from this initial video.

Reactions: Shining Dev

DarkScizor

Rising User
Apr 6, 2014
NYC
YouTube
Welcome man, I subscribed to your channel, I hope you do well in this journey of growing in YouTube. I'll tell you something, once you reach 100 subs, growing should be a piece of cake.
Thank you man and much appreciated! Any form of promotion and collab would be appreciated. Do you have any tips for me?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi Freedom Family! Call me TJ. TJ Mann. I used to go by the name DarkScizor back when I used to do gaming videos but I've revived my desire to make videos again. This time, in a new light. I won't be that daily vlogger on the level of Casey Neistat. However, I will post adventures I may go on and document any interesting moments. I hope you join me on the journey to record my moments in life! I uploaded my first video today and I hope to work my way up from this initial video.
Welcome to the Community :)

What happened with the Gaming part?

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Welcome to the Freedom Family and the forum. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you want to tell us more about yourself, try using the template in the "Before posting" thread.