Entertainment Heyo

Corwin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, my name is Corwin Lucas. I am a 22 year old...
  • Actor
  • Video Editor
  • Artist
  • Writer
  • Gamer
  • Martial Artist (of sorts)
Longer version, I am a 22 year old dork who wants to get into the filming industry. I even went as far as moving to California. I am originally from the St. Louis area! Anyone here from St. Louis? The best pizza in the world over there and no one will convince me otherwise. But I would like to see you try. I have been studying everything I can about film, tv, plays, etc. I am also really big into fitness and nutrition. But I also like to do the "gaming". Big fan of rouge-like games, such as Binding of Issac and Rouge Legacy. I am also an artist and I also do graphic designing.

I originally joined the Freedom! Network a few years ago. But left and joined Disney's Maker Studios. Being one of the "few" channels that got kicked from the network. I have been hanging around the Freedom discord server for a while and eventually Ashley Silverdust (not sure if that is her last name, it sounds cool af though) told me I should join. A couple of times. So here I am again. Unless Disney wants to take me back. Disney ya know as an actor I am completely down with you guys letting me play a princess.

As for content on my channel, while I do love gaming and record myself playing it a lot, I am not a gaming channel. Most of my content that you'll see on my channel right now is gaming related only because I don't have my camera set up or a proper "set". I like to think of myself as a film maker. As my goal with even any gaming videos I make is to tell some sort of story and not be a straight up "let's play". Most of the time at least. Please also note that at this time I don't have that much on this channel, my goal for 2017 was to actually make a lot more content for channel and take it more seriously. Buuuuut when you get into a car accident and get kind of screwed by everyone and everything. Yeah priorities change. But here is to making the rest of 2017 awesome.

Feel free to check me out on my Youtube and my Twitter @Corwin_Lucas. As that is where I am most active.

Reactions: TheCodyNetwork

TheCodyNetwork

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
TheCodyNetwork
Welcome back to Freedom! It's great to see another person interested in film-making. :) I'm a 17-year-old YouTuber who makes comedy-styled videos with added satire. I sometimes work on short films and other funny skits, but I still have an interest in film-making. When I get to college, my intended major will most likely be Media/Communications. I did gaming for my first 3 years on YouTube, and in the past year-and-a-half I have transitioned over to comedy skits and talk shows.
I wish you the best of luck on your advancing journey through YouTube (Although I see you're doing quite well for yourself with 500 subs). I hope your career in film-making works out and brings you much happiness and good fortune. :p
If you ever need any assistance with film-making, ideas, etc., I'm here to help (even though I'm younger and probably less experienced)! I would love to help out! :D I wish you the best of luck with recovery from your accident, and I hope you can start back up with YouTube as soon as possible! Cheers! :)

P.S. Hope to see you as the new princess in whatever Disney movie comes next! lol

Reactions: Corwin

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, my name is Corwin Lucas. I am a 22 year old...
  • Actor
  • Video Editor
  • Artist
  • Writer
  • Gamer
  • Martial Artist (of sorts)
Longer version, I am a 22 year old dork who wants to get into the filming industry. I even went as far as moving to California. I am originally from the St. Louis area! Anyone here from St. Louis? The best pizza in the world over there and no one will convince me otherwise. But I would like to see you try. I have been studying everything I can about film, tv, plays, etc. I am also really big into fitness and nutrition. But I also like to do the "gaming". Big fan of rouge-like games, such as Binding of Issac and Rouge Legacy. I am also an artist and I also do graphic designing.

I originally joined the Freedom! Network a few years ago. But left and joined Disney's Maker Studios. Being one of the "few" channels that got kicked from the network. I have been hanging around the Freedom discord server for a while and eventually Ashley Silverdust (not sure if that is her last name, it sounds cool af though) told me I should join. A couple of times. So here I am again. Unless Disney wants to take me back. Disney ya know as an actor I am completely down with you guys letting me play a princess.

As for content on my channel, while I do love gaming and record myself playing it a lot, I am not a gaming channel. Most of my content that you'll see on my channel right now is gaming related only because I don't have my camera set up or a proper "set". I like to think of myself as a film maker. As my goal with even any gaming videos I make is to tell some sort of story and not be a straight up "let's play". Most of the time at least. Please also note that at this time I don't have that much on this channel, my goal for 2017 was to actually make a lot more content for channel and take it more seriously. Buuuuut when you get into a car accident and get kind of screwed by everyone and everything. Yeah priorities change. But here is to making the rest of 2017 awesome.

Feel free to check me out on my Youtube and my Twitter @Corwin_Lucas. As that is where I am most active.
Welcome to the Community :)

I believe we already met on Discord? :p
Binding of Isaac was just a strange and unique game, played it pretty often at the time.

Reactions: Corwin