Comedy Hi all freedom

dinhhuuda

New User
Apr 13, 2016
I'm new here to Freedom! and I am excited to be here. I have just begun my journey on Youtube and becoming part of a quality group of gamers like you is definitely something I take comfort in knowing is available!

I look forward to meeting and getting to know lots of you here. I hope to call most of you friends as we move along (y) (Y)

Thanks for reading and I am excited to be part of this fine group of gamers :cool:

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

What are some of you hobbies, how'd you find Freedom? :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm new here to Freedom! and I am excited to be here. I have just begun my journey on Youtube and becoming part of a quality group of gamers like you is definitely something I take comfort in knowing is available!

I look forward to meeting and getting to know lots of you here. I hope to call most of you friends as we move along (y) (Y)

Thanks for reading and I am excited to be part of this fine group of gamers :cool:
Hello Din, it sounds like you're definitely excited to be here! Your journey might be a long one, but the adventure is worth the wait! What people are you interested in meeting here? You can find a lot of people in the collaboration section here :p