Gaming Hi All this is LetsGame

Lata Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi All,

This is letsgame, I am doing PS4 gaming from the last month and doing mobile gaming previously.

I just want you guys to check my channel and help me to reach 5K subscriber count, it will be great if you guys can i just need less then 200 subs so please guys like share and subscribe the channel

Below is the one of the playlist of my channel which i tried let me know about the gameplay

Really Appreciate your support from last year,

Thank You
LetsGame,

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi All,

This is letsgame, I am doing PS4 gaming from the last month and doing mobile gaming previously.

I just want you guys to check my channel and help me to reach 5K subscriber count, it will be great if you guys can i just need less then 200 subs so please guys like share and subscribe the channel

Below is the one of the playlist of my channel which i tried let me know about the gameplay

Thank You
LetsGame,
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Wich games do you play on the PS4? As for mobile i was hooked to Clash Royale and Dead Nation 2 :p

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi All,

Thank You
LetsGame,
Hey bro welcome to freedon, subbed already, really great content and always active, will be looking forward for positive content, say can you check out my channel when you're free? give me some tips and tricks maybe...I seriously need help man, my channel is not growing :(

Lata Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey bro welcome to freedon, subbed already, really great content and always active, will be looking forward for positive content, say can you check out my channel when you're free? give me some tips and tricks maybe...I seriously need help man, my channel is not growing :(

Be more active
Keep uploading regularly
Be positive
Do what you like most

This things help to grow

All the best and happy growing :)