Music Hi All!

smalltownjoe

Freedom! Member
Oct 15, 2016
Salamanca, Spain
YouTube
musocraig
Hey all, Smalltown Joe here, new to Freedom! My YT channel is just acoustic songs written by me (am I even allowed to do covers??), I'm recovering from a stroke so not much of a player ha!

I hail from near Manchester UK and live in Spain. I really started my channel to embed my videos to my blog, which is helping stroke survivors like me, but then found that I like the whole channel thing!

I used to be a singer/guitarist in bars, hotels etc, and a busker too, not much of that happening anymore though, I'm still recovering and playing isn't easy, certainly can't play like I used to! :(

Anyway, onwards and upwards I say! Thanks for having me around!

Last edited:
U

User.123120

Welcome to the forums smalltownjoe! Glad to have to here! Be sure to check out this link to make the most of your introduction post! (You only get one!) and yes! you can do covers all day long, especially if its live acoustic! Make sure to link your channel! :D

smalltownjoe

Freedom! Member
Oct 15, 2016
Salamanca, Spain
YouTube
musocraig
Hi thanks! Yes I guess (after reading others) that my intro is a bit rubbish (I've changed it now).... I'm quite new to you tube to be honest, (I know right..) not sure I understand everything properly, I get that my original songs will be monetized, but not covers right?

Last edited:
Reactions: User.123120