Adam Fish

New User
Dec 27, 2016
YouTube
theverybigfish
Hi guys I'm Adam, or you can call me theverybigfish or big fish or very big fish or the fish or just fish. I got a new YouTube channel up a couple of weeks ago called... You guessed it, TheVeryBigFish!

I do mainly let's plays, starting with the Mass Effect series gearing up towards the new game coming out in 2017. I also do mystery box unboxings too, these include MYGEEKBOX and any other mystery boxes I can find either in stores or online. I want to move on to game reviews and other content eventually but I want to build my sun count first.

I upload every Monday to Friday with the weekend being my time to make sure I have some content ready for the next week... Or to do fatherly stuff, you know? Important stuff. That's not to say YouTube isn't important. Oh no. I'm very dedicated to this hobby and what you all to come on with my journey.

So far I'm 9 parts into the first Mass Effect game with the full story mode all already recorded waiting for render and upload. I record in advance so I never miss an upload day. I'm actually starting to record the second game in the series very soon too. I've also got another MYGEEKBOX unboxing on the way very soon... As soon as it gets here that is.

So yeah give me a search on the big YT, search for theverybigfish. With no spaces. Also you can follow me on Twitter too to keep updated in some of the things I get up to in real life @theverybigfish. No spaces yet again.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the long post. Hey if you've made it this far you may as well subscribe haha. Peace!!!

Attachments

• 15391120_123772311448598_1473237211765797414_n.jpg
    15391120_123772311448598_1473237211765797414_n.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0

RKAgaming

New User
Dec 18, 2016
YouTube
rka_gaming
Hi guys I'm Adam, or you can call me theverybigfish or big fish or very big fish or the fish or just fish. I got a new YouTube channel up a couple of weeks ago called... You guessed it, TheVeryBigFish!

I do mainly let's plays, starting with the Mass Effect series gearing up towards the new game coming out in 2017. I also do mystery box unboxings too, these include MYGEEKBOX and any other mystery boxes I can find either in stores or online. I want to move on to game reviews and other content eventually but I want to build my sun count first.

I upload every Monday to Friday with the weekend being my time to make sure I have some content ready for the next week... Or to do fatherly stuff, you know? Important stuff. That's not to say YouTube isn't important. Oh no. I'm very dedicated to this hobby and what you all to come on with my journey.

So far I'm 9 parts into the first Mass Effect game with the full story mode all already recorded waiting for render and upload. I record in advance so I never miss an upload day. I'm actually starting to record the second game in the series very soon too. I've also got another MYGEEKBOX unboxing on the way very soon... As soon as it gets here that is.

So yeah give me a search on the big YT, search for theverybigfish. With no spaces. Also you can follow me on Twitter too to keep updated in some of the things I get up to in real life @theverybigfish. No spaces yet again.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the long post. Hey if you've made it this far you may as well subscribe haha. Peace!!!
i just joined as well im excited to start!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Something sure smells Fishy in here eh eh :p

Reactions: Adam Fish
D

Deleted member 137653

Welcome to the #FreedomFamily! Hope you enjoy yourself and best of luck to your channel! :)

Adam Fish

New User
Dec 27, 2016
YouTube
theverybigfish