Entertainment Hi everyone, I'm new.

FUNNY VIDEOS 2

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2017
YouTube
My alias is Funny Videos, and I'm from Vietnam. I'm 35 years old.

I want to find ways to grow my little channel, and one of the ways is to join and Youtube Network. I have researched a lot of different networks and finally chose Freedom Network.

Freedom Network has good, enthusiastic, and consistent support for my channel. And that is my reason. I really hope to have the opportunity to grow my little channel as a part of Freedom's development. That would certainly be great.

My hobby is to explore nature, share interesting things with others.

My favorite food is Asian food, barbecue.

I find life is very interesting, I want to find new experiences and share with everyone and Youtube is one of the means to realize my dream.

My biggest dream is to obtain great success in my field.

My channel is entertainment.

I usually upload 4 times a week.

Once again, I'm very thankful and happy to work with you.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

I want to find ways to grow my little channel, and one of the ways is to join and Youtube Network. I have researched a lot of different networks and finally chose Freedom Network.

Freedom Network has good, enthusiastic, and consistent support for my channel. And that is my reason. I really hope to have the opportunity to grow my little channel as a part of Freedom's development. That would certainly be great.

I find life is very interesting, I want to find new experiences and share with everyone and Youtube is one of the means to realize my dream.

Welcome to the Community :)

Great to hear you have chosen for Freedom, if your looking for tips then i can suggest visiting our Tips & Tricks section :)

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss

Hi! Welcome to freedom! Hope you like :)