Gaming Hi Everyone in Freedom!!! I'm FengZ

风子 FengZ

Rising User
Nov 28, 2016
Malaysia
YouTube
Hi, everyone in Freedom!! I'm FengZ and I just started my YouTube gaming channel. For your information, I'm a Chinese and my YouTube channel will be in Chinese as well. Hope that I can fit will in this family.
My alias: FengZ / 风子 in Mandarin
Where are you from?: I'm from Malaysia
How old are you?: 22
How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom! when I was doing research about MCN through the net.
What made you join our forums?: Hope that I can be part of the family, solving each other's questions.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming
Why did you start YouTube?: To be honest, I would like to try if I'm capable of running a YouTube channel and become one of my passive incomes
What is your biggest dream?: Travelling around the world
What kind of channel do you run?: Let's play gaming channel
How frequently do you upload?: For now, I'm uploading 2 videos per week as I'm only a part time YouTuber.

Thank you!!

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi, everyone in Freedom!! I'm FengZ and I just started my YouTube gaming channel. For your information, I'm a Chinese and my YouTube channel will be in Chinese as well. Hope that I can fit will in this family.
My alias: FengZ / 风子 in Mandarin
Where are you from?: I'm from Malaysia
How old are you?: 22
How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom! when I was doing research about MCN through the net.
What made you join our forums?: Hope that I can be part of the family, solving each other's questions.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming
Why did you start YouTube?: To be honest, I would like to try if I'm capable of running a YouTube channel and become one of my passive incomes
What is your biggest dream?: Travelling around the world
What kind of channel do you run?: Let's play gaming channel
How frequently do you upload?: For now, I'm uploading 2 videos per week as I'm only a part time YouTuber.

Thank you!!
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Of course you will fit right in with the family :)
Making your channel in chinese limits your channel to a certain range of audience but lucky we have subtitles wich can help you reach that wider audience so be sure to keep it in mind to enable that feature on youtube ;)