VLOG Hi everyone, just another vlogger here!

Ant+Amir

New User
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Amir and I'm from London. I am turning 24 this year, still feel like I'm 18 though haha.
I found Freedom through Aura Network from Reddit, so I'm basically hoping the forum will help me start a youtube family and community. I'm not a gamer but my boyfriend (who's part of the channel) is and I hope in the future you guys can collaborate with us. I'm an artsy-fartsy type of person so I like to go see galleries and visit museums, but I spend most of my time watching YouTube videos, they're just so addictive. Food wise, I love any food, KOREAN and FILIPINO food, the best!

I/We (me and my bf) initially started YouTube entertain our friends, so I thought, we might aswell get a career out of it and hopefully meet new people and join the community! I/We run a vlogging channel, I have an idea of expanding our niche and not just sticking to one target, so from gaming to comedy to just getting drunk haha. I'm hopping to upload a video about twice a week.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4PMDHsDsXTpvZtNr-xe9tA

We've uploaded our first video a few hours ago, watch it to get to know us more!

Thanks a bunch! xx

Ant+Amir

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi my name is Amir and I'm from London. I am turning 24 this year, still feel like I'm 18 though haha.
I found Freedom through Aura Network from Reddit, so I'm basically hoping the forum will help me start a youtube family and community. I'm not a gamer but my boyfriend (who's part of the channel) is and I hope in the future you guys can collaborate with us. I'm an artsy-fartsy type of person so I like to go see galleries and visit museums, but I spend most of my time watching YouTube videos, they're just so addictive. Food wise, I love any food, KOREAN and FILIPINO food, the best!

I/We (me and my bf) initially started YouTube entertain our friends, so I thought, we might aswell get a career out of it and hopefully meet new people and join the community! I/We run a vlogging channel, I have an idea of expanding our niche and not just sticking to one target, so from gaming to comedy to just getting drunk haha. I'm hopping to upload a video about twice a week.

We've uploaded our first video a few hours ago, watch it to get to know us more!

Thanks a bunch! xx

Ant+Amir
Hah, I feel like I'm 18 too, time really doesn't change our spirits too much :p Using this forum is great, especially if you want to start motivated to start working harder. Having support groups will keep things interesting, and keeping your eyes on the prize. Typically, when you want to upload videos, being in a great mood should be a priority if possible. I love Korean food too, granted I don't go out too often :eek: And lastly, I hope you have an awesome time here Amir ^^

Ant+Amir

New User
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Hah, I feel like I'm 18 too, time really doesn't change our spirits too much :p Using this forum is great, especially if you want to start motivated to start working harder. Having support groups will keep things interesting, and keeping your eyes on the prize. Typically, when you want to upload videos, being in a great mood should be a priority if possible. I love Korean food too, granted I don't go out too often :eek: And lastly, I hope you have an awesome time here Amir ^^

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! And yes, indeed, age is just a number I guess. Korean BBQ <3

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I have done the odd Vlog its a nice change of pace !

I was 18 last year but feel like 16 or so haha !! your body might be old but your mind can stay young !

I have never tried Korean food before but it sounds good !

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Find a schedule that fits around your life at the minute. Treat it like a TV show. That's the best advice I can offer :).

Nina Daniels

Rising User
Sep 27, 2016
London
YouTube

Thanks a bunch! xx

Ant+Amir

Hi Amir, I'm new in you tube too, I'm based in London and I'm looking for new friends to collaborate with, I love food, museums, galleries, arts in general. I'm a photographer and videographer, usually in my videos I talk about my job, the behind the scenes, the preparations and so on. Good luck with everything

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Thanks a bunch! xx

Ant+Amir
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

Your as old as you feel they always say haha, 25 myself but still rocking like a 18 year old :p

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Heyheyhey there! Welcome to the Freedom Family! c:
We're all super friendly here, so never be afraid to ask around for advice or collaborations!
Don't forget to add your channel to your signature, as well. It'll help out a whole lot.
You have an absolutely lovely personality, by the way!