Gaming Hi everyone!

KroniclePlayzyt

New User
Jun 17, 2020
YouTube
KroniclePlayz
Hi guys! My name is KroniclePlayz and I run a gaming channel. I've been doing YouTube for almost a year and decided to join more forums/groups online to promote my channel! I do gaming walkthroughs on my channel. I want to meet new people and grow along side others! Hope this forum helps!

George

CEO
Administrator
Dec 4, 2013
Dubai
h.ki
YouTube
georgevanous
Welcome to the Freedom! family @KroniclePlayzyt

Almost a year of dedication to making videos is an impressive milestone, well done. If you ever feel down, I have one piece of advice: #NeverGiveUp

I have been consistently making videos for 7 years and I am so happy I never gave up :)

I checked out your channel and have a suggestion: Use YouTube Chapters to help you grow faster!

See how:

For example, your video "INTRO - GOD OF WAR - Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 (GOW)" is a good video, but it needs YouTube Chapters so the seek bar shows the exciting parts.

Hope this helps,

KroniclePlayzyt

New User
Jun 17, 2020
YouTube
KroniclePlayz
Welcome to the Freedom! family @KroniclePlayzyt

Almost a year of dedication to making videos is an impressive milestone, well done. If you ever feel down, I have one piece of advice: #NeverGiveUp

I have been consistently making videos for 7 years and I am so happy I never gave up :)

I checked out your channel and have a suggestion: Use YouTube Chapters to help you grow faster!

See how:

For example, your video "INTRO - GOD OF WAR - Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 (GOW)" is a good video, but it needs YouTube Chapters so the seek bar shows the exciting parts.

Hope this helps,

Hey George! Thanks for the video suggestion! I will definitely check it out! Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator: