Community Hi Fam

Exurbia

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
I guess I'll re-introduce myself here. I posted long ago here. Three years ago, maybe. You guys probably don't remember me. But anyway...

Got rid of all my videos, info, everything... long story. But I'm back.

I like pizza. Alcohol. And I play on PS4. My favorite games Star Wars: Battlefront, Overwatch, GTA 5, and Minecraft. Few more, but those are the main ones.

So yeah, hi everyone. Again.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Exurbia

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
Not sure. Just wanted a little side hobby. And this time, just for fun. I have three videos up so far which are absolutely ridiculous. lol.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I guess I'll re-introduce myself here. I posted long ago here. Three years ago, maybe. You guys probably don't remember me. But anyway...

Got rid of all my videos, info, everything... long story. But I'm back.

I like pizza. Alcohol. And I play on PS4. My favorite games Star Wars: Battlefront, Overwatch, GTA 5, and Minecraft. Few more, but those are the main ones.

So yeah, hi everyone. Again.
Welcome back then :p

What made you decide to start all over?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!

Hey, guess what!
I like Pizza, I also play PS4, I play Overwatch and Minecraft, but also including Rocket League :p
So we are very similar already.

Do you know what is even more creepier?
I used to have a channel, then I cleared my videos and I am trying to get back into YouTube now.
May I ask, are you my long lost twin? (If I even had one xD)

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Nevertheless, if you need some immediate assistance, ask me in the chat or use a Private Message!