Gaming Hi Freedom Family!

Gaming with Jennifer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2014
YouTube
Hi all, I'm not actually that new to Freedom, but I've only just got round to introducing myself here (that I can remember at least). I'm a small gaming channel looking to grow along with you all. I have been recently posting gameplay on Life is Strange, interwoven with some standalone videos giving my first impressions of games. Will try and check out as many of you guys as I can :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi all, I'm not actually that new to Freedom, but I've only just got round to introducing myself here (that I can remember at least). I'm a small gaming channel looking to grow along with you all. I have been recently posting gameplay on Life is Strange, interwoven with some standalone videos giving my first impressions of games. Will try and check out as many of you guys as I can :)
We're happy that you're coming back Jennifer ^^ I took an extended break last year, but I came back very recently myself. It's nice that you're willing to check out the other members here. Everyone is always looking for more friends to talk with. I linked you an additional post as well Jennifer. The welcoming post gives you tips/tricks, and a template that can help you engage more of the members here for your original post ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Gaming with Jennifer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2014
YouTube
We're happy that you're coming back Jennifer ^^ I took an extended break last year, but I came back very recently myself. It's nice that you're willing to check out the other members here. Everyone is always looking for more friends to talk with. I linked you an additional post as well Jennifer. The welcoming post gives you tips/tricks, and a template that can help you engage more of the members here for your original post ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/
Ah yeah I read that, wanted to go a bit of a different way, but thanks!