How To Hi Freedom! Family

Marco Carovana

Rising User
Jun 27, 2016
YouTube
Hi,

My name's Marco and I'm very happy to be here! I have a web marketing channel(in italian language) with more than 200 subscribers. Topics of my channel are: web marketing strategy, web tools tutorial, reviews, etc...

I really hope to be able to offer the entire community useful and interesting contents. :);)

See you later,

Marco(y) (Y)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi,

My name's Marco and I'm very happy to be here! I have a web marketing channel(in italian language) with more than 200 subscribers. Topics of my channel are: web marketing strategy, web tools tutorial, reviews, etc...

I really hope to be able to offer the entire community useful and interesting contents. :);)

See you later,

Marco(y) (Y)
I'm glad that you're happy to be here Marco! What got you interested in joining freedom? Meeting people here can be a blast!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Marco , Welcome to Freedom !

what got you into this sort of topics for your channel ?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi,

See you later,

Marco(y) (Y)

Welcome to the family Marco and hope your channel grows bigger and better !!!

Earltheartist

New User
Jun 27, 2016
Hi I'm Earltheartist I'm just starting out I want to just keep getting better at art but at the same time teach
others what I've leanred over the course of 19 years of drawing.

and I want to grow my channel and be a better Youtuber.