Gaming Hi Freedomers, I'm TeeGG

TeeGG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2016
YouTube
I'm TeeGG (pronounced TeeGee) and I've been with the Freedom family for about 2 months.
I originally began Youtube circa 2007. My first channel was wrongfully suspended. Since then, I've had several channels which I closed down and I created my current gaming channel in 2014. After about a year, I decided to rebrand myself, so I changed my name and deleted a few videos.
I'm happy to be part of this family and I hope I can grow and help others.

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
I'm TeeGG (pronounced TeeGee) and I've been with the Freedom family for about 2 months.
I originally began Youtube circa 2007. My first channel was wrongfully suspended. Since then, I've had several channels which I closed down and I created my current gaming channel in 2014. After about a year, I decided to rebrand myself, so I changed my name and deleted a few videos.

Glad you're getting back into youtube and welcome to freedom!

TeeGG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2016
YouTube

EDIT: Thanks everyone!

Erick Drin

New User
May 8, 2016
Welcome to the community, dude! Hopefully we can help get you in the right track and get you back up to speed!