Comedy Hi guys and Girls!

Hi all (let's make it fast xD), I'm Franks Celex, an Italian Youtuber and mine is a Gaming youtube channel.

Yes i know, "there'are soooo many gaming channels, why your should work?", i don't know too;
But I LOVE have fun with my friends and SHARE my gaming moments with all italians who look for error my vids (hey you, yes you italian guy, i know you watch them when you are in an annoyed moment of the day looking for some fun on youtube, at least live a like man!) and ehm (oh of course you italian girls... hey.. How you doin? ;))

So, yes, this is Freaking Franks Celex and i'm here in Freedom! to find some partners in crime and make some friend, some views and maybe some subs.

I love the Freedom! partnership program just because it's different, they help you a lot and are all nice and kind guys so why i should stay out of this? Nah!

So thanks if you're reading this until the end, sorry for my bad english (in life you always have to learn right? :D), and have a nice day!

Ciao! :D

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Celex & Welcome to the Freedom forums, I like your humour already just from your introduction :), I love gaming too and plan to go into the industry itself. So my channel is a going to be a mix of life, gaming and game creation eventually :), if you're looking for people to collab with I suggest making a thread here to ask around for people who may be interested. you should also link your channel to your forum profile to by hovering over your name n the top right bar & select "Personal details" from there scroll down to the youtube channel box and follow the instructions in small text underneath it to make sure you get it right. then just save and you'll have a mini sub box which people can use to reach you channel quickly.​