Gaming Hi guys, I am Mosa

Mr.Murloc

New User
Aug 13, 2016
I am Mosa, A dutch YouTube Channel. I joined Freedom, because i want to grow at views and subscribers. I have a gaming channel. I play Minecraft,Gta5,WoW,teamfortress 2 and more...
I am 14 years old.
I love making video's on YouTube! It's my passion! :)
Channel: Mr.Murloc

Ben Moughton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
England
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am now quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.
Good luck on YouTube.

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub Button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your Channel ID for it to successfully appear.

By the way, we wanted to know more about you, not just a "here is my channel - check it out" sort of post.
How did you find Freedom? Why did you join YouTube? What made you want to make a gaming channel?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.
Good luck on YouTube

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts. Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your Channel ID for it to successfully appear.

By the way, we wanted to know more about you, not just a "here is my channel - check it out" sort of post.

How will Freedom help you?
  • By making a Introduction, you and your channel will be noticed by many users. We are not your audience, we are your friends, we may become subscribers or viewers and help you grow.
  • Once becoming a Partner and acquiring the badge (bit.ly/PartnerBadge), you can make a Community Review post where you can ask and give reviews to become a better YouTuber.
  • Our General Chat allows people to make new friends. Friends does not always mean becoming greater. It allows us to communicate and maybe collaborate.