Gaming Hi guys, I'm Austin

Burntout Gamerz

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello, my name is Austin and I am new to being a YouTuber. I started the idea about 6 months ago with a close friend named Jordan and he's done a couple videos but other than that he basically abandoned me when it came to actually making the channel. I was living with him an using his computer and was doing good at making videos regularly, and had a few compliments on it but overall needed a lot of work. Well now I've been kicked out of his place and am left to work on a cheap laptop at my parents house where the internet sucks. I've started saving up but now I may have to move in with my best friend, Faith ( also the love of my life, just letting you guys get to know me on a better level), and her mom because her parents are getting a divorce because they don't want Faith's daughter to be around him because he's an alcoholic that gets really bad when he's drunk. He scarred faith and her sister emotionally a lot and honestly I want to do anything possible to keep faith and her child safe. Even if her boyfriend will get pissy about it.,. And so I can't save up like I thought I would but I'm going to keep trying. YouTube has been an amazing emotional boost for me because I have something to actually believe in and I have something that I am really good at and can do and I might can make a living with it someday and that would be the most amazing feeling in the world to know that I can take care of myself and make my parents proud, because I have horrible social anxiety and barely talk when I go to work and have actually been fired for it before, and it's an aweful feeling to have to tell your parents you got fired because you wouldn't talk to anyone, because it's something that isn't supposed to be hard to do, and not I have a paranoia whenever I have a job that I'm going to get fired again for the same reason. I'm working at a construction job now so it's not as much of a fear as it is when I work at a store or restaurant, but I'm a small guy and font have a lot of weight to put behind me so a lot of times I can't keep up with the other guys even though I'm pushing myself much harder than they are. I'm much better behind a computer, much more at ease, and I feel that that is where I can find my future. Unfortunately I keep coming across these major bumps in the road and sometimes it seems like I should just give up on the YouTube thing and just accept the rut that I've been in and just hold down the construction job and hope it doesn't kill me.. Even if I can do something with YouTube it'll be months I not years until I can even make money at it, and so it's just working more hours than necessary for something I might not even see revenue from. But I want to dream big and I want to believe in myself and I want to be able to take care of faith and I want to make my parents proud and I want to be able to let my parents retire and be the guy that takes care of them better than they ever could take care of them self, you see I'm adopted.. And I've screwed up a lot the last couple years, I went to jail twice, and I did a lot of drugs, and I felt that they regretted adopting me... And I want to be able to show them that it wasn't a mistake... Lol I'm at a friends house and crying like a baby now... Sorry for anyone that didn't want to know that.. I want to be able to inspire people and talk out about important things and help people because I've seems dark places, deep depression, like I said earlier the bad social anxiety, and a lot of other things. I want to be able to reach people with the same issues and tell them that they're not alone, that it will be okay, and that no matter how badly you hate yourself that there is always someone that loves you and will be proud of your accomplishments and that no matter how bad things are that there is always a better side coming and I want to help them see the positives, because I know that I would've loved to have found someone to talk out about it and to connect with even it was just through a video.. Right now mostly I've just been doing gaming videos and working with slow motion but if you guys have a chance please watch my vlogs because even though they're less popular I actually touch on important points to me in them, also I showed my art stuff in one. Thank you for reading, and have a blessed day!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

Well you have had it rough indeed and I am very sorry to hear about this , I wish you all the best and if you ever need to talk just dm me dude :)

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/