VLOG Hi guys, Welcome to Something Awesome

Rafael Mendes

New User
Jul 1, 2017
United KIngdom
YouTube
Hi guys, glad to finally be apart of this mcn, I've been hearing good things about it for so long.

So long story short I've been doing youtube for the past 6 years, I've run a few channels all from Sketches, short films, dancing, music and much more.
At the moment I'm relaunching the Channel called Something Awesome, a travel-oriented vlog channel with the occasional sketch.
We're hopefully looking at in between 200 to 300 subs until the end of the year but our main goal is really just to produce content we love and have fun doing.

I really would love to get any kind of feedback, whatever you think I'm doing right or wrong.

Hopefully, I'll get to meet every single one of you lovely people as time goes on.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hi guys, glad to finally be apart of this mcn, I've been hearing good things about it for so long.

So long story short I've been doing youtube for the past 6 years, I've run a few channels all from Sketches, short films, dancing, music and much more.
At the moment I'm relaunching the Channel called Something Awesome, a travel-oriented vlog channel with the occasional sketch.
We're hopefully looking at in between 200 to 300 subs until the end of the year but our main goal is really just to produce content we love and have fun doing.

I really would love to get any kind of feedback, whatever you think I'm doing right or wrong.

Hopefully, I'll get to meet every single one of you lovely people as time goes on.
Welcome to freedom i also vlog! :)