Gaming Hi guys whats going on it deathwish here

Aug 20, 2014
YouTube
Hi guys whats going on its Deathwish here, well that's what I'm known as on you tube, My name's Jules, I'm a 28 year old gamer on ps4,
I have been doing youtube since way back in 2010 but keep opening different accounts in till the one i currently have, I started out making montages for call of duty but that turned in to playing other games and doing vlogs ect, I love entertaining people with my videos and like getting to know other people and fans that comment on my videos

I'm currently at 13k+ subscribers and have over 1.5 million total views so i think im doing quiet well, i have been partnered with freedom for about 2 years now and everything is going well

if you want to check out my channel you can find the link HERE
If you like what you see don't forget to hit that sub button for me and turn notifications on so you get told when a new video is uploaded

I try and post everyday but its not always possible

well i hope this was a good read and not too boring and i hope to see you all in the comment on my videos well some of you anyway :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , welcome to Freedom :)

dam man 13k subs nice one !!!

your sub button shows an error to , only put the last part of your youtube link in and not all of it :)

best of luck bro !

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hi guys whats going on its Deathwish here, well that's what I'm known as on you tube, My name's Jules, I'm a 28 year old gamer on ps4,
I have been doing youtube since way back in 2010 but keep opening different accounts in till the one i currently have, I started out making montages for call of duty but that turned in to playing other games and doing vlogs ect, I love entertaining people with my videos and like getting to know other people and fans that comment on my videos

I'm currently at 13k+ subscribers and have over 1.5 million total views so i think im doing quiet well, i have been partnered with freedom for about 2 years now and everything is going well

if you want to check out my channel you can find the link HERE
If you like what you see don't forget to hit that sub button for me and turn notifications on so you get told when a new video is uploaded

I try and post everyday but its not always possible

well i hope this was a good read and not too boring and i hope to see you all in the comment on my videos well some of you anyway :)
Oh, goodness! That's quite a lot of subs and views you have, so congratulations on the success! I also like the fact you're engaged with your fanbase, that's always nice to hear. I know you've been here for a while, so I'll just give you my own personal welcome :)

Aug 20, 2014
YouTube
Oh, goodness! That's quite a lot of subs and views you have, so congratulations on the success! I also like the fact you're engaged with your fanbase, that's always nice to hear. I know you've been here for a while, so I'll just give you my own personal welcome :)
Hey dude , welcome to Freedom :)

dam man 13k subs nice one !!!

your sub button shows an error to , only put the last part of your youtube link in and not all of it :)

best of luck bro !
thanks man, just fixed it :)

Reactions: Prology