hi guys

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I don't know. . I never heard of them... but I would be sceptical of a network promising this ..

"Be eligible to receive higher payouts from YouTube. Partnering your channel allows for full-length ads to play on your videos to generate more money."

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
I personally dislike them quite a bit due to one simple thing, the email spams. I dont know about you but i've gotten atleast 5 emails from them and in my book, anyone that sends me more than one email with same contents will be hated.

Other than that I do not know anything about theyr network, well... other than that they pride themselves on phone custommer support... which is kinda silly cuz they dont say that they will cover the calling fees (which can be huge for long distance calls)

So yeah.... I dont like them even though i've never looked into ther network.

powerninja

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2014
oman
YouTube
powerdolla8
I don't know. . I never heard of them... but I would be sceptical of a network promising this ..

"Be eligible to receive higher payouts from YouTube. Partnering your channel allows for full-length ads to play on your videos to generate more money."
I personally dislike them quite a bit due to one simple thing, the email spams. I dont know about you but i've gotten atleast 5 emails from them and in my book, anyone that sends me more than one email with same contents will be hated.

Other than that I do not know anything about theyr network, well... other than that they pride themselves on phone custommer support... which is kinda silly cuz they dont say that they will cover the calling fees (which can be huge for long distance calls)

So yeah.... I dont like them even though i've never looked into ther network.

Thank you for your words :)