Shall I carry on doing normal 'Vlogger' Videos or do gaming on a laptop?

• Normal ones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 20, 2016
England
YouTube
SMILESLESTER
Hiya,
My names Amy, I'm a 17 Year old YouTuber from the UK. My channel name is based around my disability Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, I am disabled. I can walk, run everything. But some days I suffer badly, and end up in a wheel chair, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying what I do!
I am in my 1st year of Sixth Form, doing Media, Photography & Sports as A-Levels!
I enjoy watching & playing sports, I support football teams such as Arsenal & Exeter City!
The one goal I have for YouTube is to make someone happy, if I make someone happy that I've uploaded then I know what I've done is good.
I watch Vloggers & Gamers all the time, that is what I aim for my channel to be like, I hope you guys enjoy my channel,
And thank you for being such a lovely Freedom! Family! Thank you for accepting me!
Amy (MyZebraLife)
XO

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmic Gaming

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Hiya,
My names Amy & I want to start doing Gaming videos, I currently do normal videos like a typical 'vlogger' but I can't afford to record for my ps4! So currently, my channel is just about me, it's about My Zebra Life, my Ups & Downs with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, yes I'm disabled. And how I live my life! If you guys want to know anything please let me know, if love to check out new channels,
Have a nice days lads
Welcome to the family :D How about you introduce your self more to us like your favorite hobbies, sports etc. When ever you get the time :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Why not Vlog and game ? Welcome to Freedom Amy :D

Where do you come from ? How did you find freedom ?

You will meet a lot of people on freedom and can make a lot of friends ! I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

I will check out your channel ! (y) (Y)