How To Hi! I´m not Newbie, but this is the first time I dare to introduce here in the forum

AntonyRios

New User
Apr 17, 2015
Mexico
YouTube
Greetings to all!

Back in March I turn a year of being in Freedom, has not gone well, I have a lot of activity uploading videos (own creations) and try not to make mistakes to copyrights on youtube, on my channel you can find tutorials (in Spanish mostly) and I'm venturing to do them in English (already do 3 Walkthroughs and explained in English), also you can find video guides Games (I like stealth games like Splinter Cell Blacklist, Sniper Elite's, etc) and finished theWalkthrough about Splinter Cell Blacklist and I'm building guides from Sniper Elite V3, V2 and V1, also can find jokes with a character created by me (a child who tells jokes) this character I gave animation and tells jokes in spanish of all kinds, also I have some stories Terror (also doing the animation of a character who tells you stories of Terror), hopefully someday visit my channel, I leave at the end of the link so they can view the nearly 180 videos that I have.

Why I say that has not gone well? ... Well it turns out that people almost do not visit my channel ... (even though most of the videos are own creations and I'm not robbing anybody or copying video material to anyone) and still, there is hardly visits (I have more than 3 months to 65 subscribers) and does not rise! And believe me, those I promote my videos on various social networks and forums on the Internet ... but i really dont know why nobody visit my channel ...

Well Dear Freedom Community ... thank you for your attention and I leave the Link if you decide to visit my Youtube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKeinUPY3rvikJTHUIaRs_g

Cya!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom forums !!! , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask