How To Hi I am A2'S

A2'S TV

New User
Oct 2, 2016
Hi guys I am A2'S. I have a channel named A2'S TV the channel is about how to earn money from smartphones and even some solutions for problems its a new channel guys I am not giving links since I saw a message as dont post links until u have 5 messages otherwise the post will be deleted as spam. For finding my channel just type A2'S TV in YouTube the first channel u see will be mine.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community, its always nice to see a new user on the forums. As you are new it might be worth checking out both the forum and the chat rules if you have not done so already.

To be able to get access to all parts of the forum you may find the following link useful, as it contains all the information on becoming a full member of the forums
https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys I am A2'S. I have a channel named A2'S TV the channel is about how to earn money from smartphones and even some solutions for problems its a new channel guys I am not giving links since I saw a message as dont post links until u have 5 messages otherwise the post will be deleted as spam. For finding my channel just type A2'S TV in YouTube the first channel u see will be mine.
That sounds like a great approach to YouTube ^^ Tutorials tend to do nicely when it comes to making videos.

Reactions: A2'S TV