Gaming Hi I am DoLF Riddle :)

Ashley McTaggart

New User
Mar 10, 2016
hey guys im new to freedom beeen doing youtube for a while and love it to bits i have around 700 subscribers so feel free to check me out but cant wait to see some of your channels to :)

Reactions: Nuke

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around.

I am almost at 700 as well! We're like twins or something.

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best.
Milkbox

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :

Dolf , i think you should introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about yourself and what you do on your channel , just head to the Sticky Threads on this forum and you'll find a Template that can help you with the intro :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hey guys im new to freedom beeen doing youtube for a while and love it to bits i have around 700 subscribers so feel free to check me out but cant wait to see some of your channels to :)
That's a lot of subs! It's nice that you're focused on checking out other people's channels on here as well.

Also, you should include more information about yourself Ashley, we're all curious about the people the join the forums ^^ Welcome again to freedom \o/