MagophieCosplay

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Your name/alias: Sophie aka Magophie
Where are you from?: Australia
How old are you?: 23
How did you find Freedom!? I have another channel partnered with freedom called MagophieGamer! ^_^
What made you join our forums?: I want to help my second channel grow!
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, art and cosplay!
What is your favorite food? Pizza!
Why did you start YouTube? Because I love youtube and I love editing videos!
What is your biggest dream? To become a freelance artist!
What kind of channel do you run?: A beauty and cosplay channel ^_^
How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload often but I do have my main Channel to so I try to post when I can.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: Sophie aka Magophie
Where are you from?: Australia
How old are you?: 23
How did you find Freedom!? I have another channel partnered with freedom called MagophieGamer! ^_^
What made you join our forums?: I want to help my second channel grow!
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, art and cosplay!
What is your favorite food? Pizza!
Why did you start YouTube? Because I love youtube and I love editing videos!
What is your biggest dream? To become a freelance artist!
What kind of channel do you run?: A beauty and cosplay channel ^_^
How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload often but I do have my main Channel to so I try to post when I can.
Whoo, nice job using the template Sophie ^^ Australia is far away from me, our hours are basically on different ends :p What kind of a gaming channel do you have with your gamer side? Cosplay is awesome, I really want to get into it myself some day. How long have you been focusing on becoming an artist?

Reactions: MagophieCosplay

MagophieCosplay

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Whoo, nice job using the template Sophie ^^ Australia is far away from me, our hours are basically on different ends :p What kind of a gaming channel do you have with your gamer side? Cosplay is awesome, I really want to get into it myself some day. How long have you been focusing on becoming an artist?
I run a let's play channel! So I pretty much play everything! XD You should it's so fun! Since this year. My uni that I go to does heaps of art stuff!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I run a let's play channel! So I pretty much play everything! XD You should it's so fun! Since this year. My uni that I go to does heaps of art stuff!
That's nice to hear. I hope that you can run both channels well! Having a variety of games helps out. When I have more free time, I'll definitely consider it. And that's nice that you have an outlet at your uni :p

Reactions: MagophieCosplay