GFX Hi, I want to make a film channel. Can you help me?

NerdyFilms

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
hello everyone in the freedom family. I have started a new film channel and would love it some people could recognise the talent and effort that i have and will put into the channel, im only 12 however i want to advance on editing skills and other film making motifs. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX50Q7k2tjqfkgC8UolBlZg

Hopefully will get replies soon, all would be a massive help,

Luke.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hello everyone in the freedom family. I have started a new film channel and would love it some people could recognise the talent and effort that i have and will put into the channel, im only 12 however i want to advance on editing skills and other film making motifs. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX50Q7k2tjqfkgC8UolBlZg

Hopefully will get replies soon, all would be a massive help,

Luke.

Hey dude I have check out your channel and videos and I must say I quite enjoyed it , the affects were good , in some places could be a little better but your starting out and I appreciate that , I found it a bit funny as well which is good for me as I love laughing xD keep it up dude , cant wait to see where you will be in a year or so :) plus Welcome to the freedom family

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). Keep at it bud, a lot of skills learned are self taught. Find yourself a library and bone up on artists, and film directors. Books can be a great way to develop your own unique style that gets attention (y) (Y).

You don't need fancy equipment to begin with either, they help granted but if you don't have the skills yet to take advantage then it doesn't make a lot of sense.