Gaming Hi im a Youtuber

Joker Clone

New User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
Hi guys, i am JokerClone. i have a YouTube channel also call as Joker Clone. I make lots of gameplay video about League of Legends and PS4 games , so if you guys like it don't forget to like and share :D. Welcome to my Channel and Press subscribe if you are interested in my videos. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi guys, i am JokerClone. i have a YouTube channel also call as Joker Clone. I make lots of gameplay video about League of Legends and PS4 games , so if you guys like it don't forget to like and share :D. Welcome to my Channel and Press subscribe if you are interested in my videos. :)
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

So what are some of the games you play on the PS4?

Reactions: Joker Clone

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom family dude ill make sure to give your channel a visit and ill sub if i like what i see :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
How did you come up with the name "Joker Clone"? Also, I hear a lot of great things about LoL, how did you get into the game at first? :p