Matthew Fike

New User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey, everybody! My name is Matthew Fike, but you can just call me Matt. I've been making youtube content now for about 9 years, and never really went anywhere with it. But now, with Freedom! I'm inspired to get the ball rolling. My channel consists of vlogs, the occasional comedy sketch, and my game review show, "The Matt Cave". To tell you a bit about myself, I'm 21 years old, I love everything gaming related, I play the guitar and sing, and I love teaching myself how to edit. Feel free to check out my youtube channel, or just say what's up. I'm always glad to make new friends, and if anyone wants to reach me better, you can add me on skype, the name is mattfreakinryan on there. Hope to hear from you guys soon, have a great one!

Matthew Fike

New User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Welcome, Matt! What made you want to join Freedom? 9 years is definitely a long time, do you have any plans for your channel?
A friend of mine on Discord recommended Freedom to me. So, without hesitation, I applied. And I plan to continue producing my review show, and film skits when my friends and I get together, and produce vlogs about things that are going through my mind at the time. :)

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey, everybody! My name is Matthew Fike, but you can just call me Matt. I've been making youtube content now for about 9 years, and never really went anywhere with it. But now, with Freedom! I'm inspired to get the ball rolling. My channel consists of vlogs, the occasional comedy sketch, and my game review show, "The Matt Cave". To tell you a bit about myself, I'm 21 years old, I love everything gaming related, I play the guitar and sing, and I love teaching myself how to edit. Feel free to check out my youtube channel, or just say what's up. I'm always glad to make new friends, and if anyone wants to reach me better, you can add me on skype, the name is mattfreakinryan on there. Hope to hear from you guys soon, have a great one!
Welcome !! Hope you enjoy your stay man :) !