Gaming Hi! I'm MisterChives.

MisterChives

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
Utah
YouTube
Hi there! I'm MisterChives/Mr. Chives, but you can call me Clyde. I'm from Utah, and I'm 23 years old.
After searching for the right network for a while, I found Dropback, which is powered by Freedom.
My hobbies are gaming, cooking, editing, writing, and singng (which I don't make videos of. haha)
I like making Italian food, and eating Chinese food.
"Why did I start Youtube?" Well, I'll just say I had a really hard time when I was going through school. When I'd get home, I would watch my three favorite youtubers, T2darlantan, Toegoff, and Cloud8745. Being part of their communities, and getting to know them through their videos really helped me when I didn't have any irl friends. I realized that's what I wanted to do with my life. Being able to entertain, help, or affect people for the better is kind of the most amazing thing in the world. for me, at least.
My biggest dream is to have someone I don't know recognizing me irl form my youtube channel.

I run a gaming/very occasional vlog channel. I have mostly let's play videos, but I've recently moved away from lets plays to focus on highlight reel/montage style content, like my recent HotS videos. I really appreciate any feedback I get, 'cause I want to make the best videos possible.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MisterChives

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Hey Clyde! Welcome to the Freedom Family :) Yeah I think everyone here has a Youtuber or two that either made content we really enjoyed, inspired us to become Youtubers ourselves, or maybe a little bit of both :D For me it's PsychedelicSnake hands down. That dudes a real OG Youtuber and an awesome let's player in my opinion!

Btw are you still looking to record let's plays or are you going to be sticking to your montages for a while? I actually axed my let's play series a year ago and I've pretty much regretted it ever since, but now that I've been posting shorter live commentaries for a while now it'd be kinda weird to just bring back let's plays again :/ I'd personally just keep them on the side and maybe upload one or two videos here and there just to let your viewers know they're not going anywhere. Thinking back that's probably what I should've done instead of just kicking them out... xP

Anyways Clyde I hope enjoy your time here at Freedom. If you ever need a hand with anything by all means feel free to ask around! If this community's anything, it's friendly ;) Best of luck with the channel man and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Last edited: