Community Hi, I'm new!

Logan Bloomfield

Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
O-H-I-O
YouTube
GTtv99
I am a small youtuber that plays any games from H1Z1 to Overwatch to csgo. I am wanting to help people out in the future with this channel by supporting others and growing there channel because so many have done the same for me! I am planning on going into the air force so until then ill try this youtube thing out and be as active as I can be

Logan Bloomfield

Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
O-H-I-O
YouTube
GTtv99
Please tell us more about yourself and your channel.
There's an introduction template to get you started.

Your name/alias: Logan Bloomfield (obvi)
Where are you from?: The best state for collage football O-H-I-O
How old are you?: Just turned 18
How did you find Freedom!? I was looking around on youtube because I was trying to find out how to grow and a video said I need to find a way to get partnered I looked into most and to me freedom was most appealing to me
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to help others and be active within the community I hear is so great :)
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Sports and running (yea I know strange hobby)
What is your favorite food? Only the best chicken in the world. RAISING CANES
Why did you start YouTube? I enjoyed editing videos I go to a high school right now where all we do is editing and do graphic design and animations and having a blast doing that so I found doing youtube is just as fun and something I'd love to do for fun not the money
What is your biggest dream? To help others. That is the biggest reason why I am already enlisted in the air force so I can help others.
What kind of channel do you run?: Manly just a gaming channel where we do funny moments and other series
How frequently do you upload?: I try my best and get a video out every two days BUT my internet isnt the best where I live and sometimes I have to study for school and I get distracted from time to time.

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
You definitely heard right. Freedom's quite the great place to be :D Welcome to Freedom fellow GFX/animation enthusiast! Much respect for that all fun and not money mentality Logan. Ever since 2012 I feel like the whole "Youtube Money" thing's been all over Youtube a bit too much and it's good to see another person helping to keep the old Youtube alive :)

Hope you enjoy your time here in the forums man. If you need anything feel free to ask around any time. Plenty of friendly people willing to lend a hand. One of the many reasons this community's so great ;) But most important of all thank you for enlisting in the air force to help protect this country of ours Logan. Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: Logan Bloomfield

Logan Bloomfield

Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
O-H-I-O
YouTube
GTtv99
You definitely heard right. Freedom's quite the great place to be :D Welcome to Freedom fellow GFX/animation enthusiast! Much respect for that all fun and not money mentality Logan. Ever since 2012 I feel like the whole "Youtube Money" thing's been all over Youtube a bit too much and it's good to see another person helping to keep the old Youtube alive :)

Hope you enjoy your time here in the forums man. If you need anything feel free to ask around any time. Plenty of friendly people willing to lend a hand. One of the many reasons this community's so great ;) But most important of all thank you for enlisting in the air force to help protect this country of ours Logan. Have an awesome day! - Brandon

View attachment 17599

Aye thanks man I appreciate that very much!

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming