Educational Hi I'm Random Six

randomsix

New User
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
randomsixr6
Hi Everyone,
Just thought I'd post a thread to say hello to all, I'm an education six list channel also sometimes a six minutes on a given subject (Probably creepy). Just joined up to Freedom and hoping to grow.
Good luck to all on your channels.

Random Six

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi Everyone,
Just thought I'd post a thread to say hello to all, I'm an education six list channel also sometimes a six minutes on a given subject (Probably creepy). Just joined up to Freedom and hoping to grow.
Good luck to all on your channels.

Random Six
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

For some reason your name has a certain twist to it wich i like, the Random Six has a nice ring to it and seeing your info on the type of content you create sure sounds interesting. What route are you planning to take eventually with your channel?

Reactions: randomsix

randomsix

New User
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
randomsixr6
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

For some reason your name has a certain twist to it wich i like, the Random Six has a nice ring to it and seeing your info on the type of content you create sure sounds interesting. What route are you planning to take eventually with your channel?
Thanks for the name comment :) I started as an random list videos but have grown towards the creepy side of things as it's my preferred niche I guess, it's certainly what I am happier making, even if I want to change from lists I can do a 6 minute video on any one topic so I do have plenty to play with really as time goes by and hopefully grows.

Thanks for the welcome :)

randomsix

New User
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
randomsixr6
our name/alias: Random Six.
Where are you from?: England.
How did you find Freedom!? Browsing for networks.
What made you join our forums?: Involvement when I have the time to be.
Why did you start YouTube? Enjoy making videos and a self-challenge of 1 mil subs.
What is your biggest dream? Work from home but must be something I really enjoy doing.
What kind of channel do you run?: Educational list and topic channel.
How frequently do you upload?: Once to twice a week if possible, study, scripting, editing and vid making takes time.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks for the name comment :) I started as an random list videos but have grown towards the creepy side of things as it's my preferred niche I guess, it's certainly what I am happier making, even if I want to change from lists I can do a 6 minute video on any one topic so I do have plenty to play with really as time goes by and hopefully grows.

Thanks for the welcome :)
Great to hear mate and it is indeed best to keep your options open for as this may lead to new oppertunities ;)