VLOG Hi, I'm RedTheTrainer & I Make Nintendo Videos

RedTheTrainer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
Hello everyone! I'm RedTheTrainer previously a Super Moderator at a large forum called Se7ensins and now employed at a large Minecraft server host!

In short Im the typical "gamer" Loves almost any type of game but have a secret love for Nintendo games/consoles especially when it comes to breaking through their limitations and putting my own little twist on the game/system be it through romhacks or straight system modifications :p

I'm excited to meet and collaborate with this wonderful community especially after receiving an invitation from Freedom the other night asking to join. (goodbye crappy youtube adsense lol)

Maru

Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello there Red! By your name I guess you also like Pokemon? (sorry if I'm wrong lolol) anyways welcome to Freedom! I also loveee Nintendo games, though I have not been playing them much lately with all this youtubing stuff... but I bet you are loving Mario Maker if what you just say is anything to base it on! :p Best of luck with your channel and see ya around!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone! I'm RedTheTrainer previously a Super Moderator at a large forum called Se7ensins and now employed at a large Minecraft server host!

In short Im the typical "gamer" Loves almost any type of game but have a secret love for Nintendo games/consoles especially when it comes to breaking through their limitations and putting my own little twist on the game/system be it through romhacks or straight system modifications :p

I'm excited to meet and collaborate with this wonderful community especially after receiving an invitation from Freedom the other night asking to join. (goodbye crappy youtube adsense lol)
Nice to know that you can work from a computer environment, that's a dream of mine waiting to happen ^^ I'm not typically interested in playing a variety of games myself anymore. Modifying a system takes a lot of effort, but you can definitely stand out easier that way! I hope that you have a great time with freedom in general, there's a ton of honest & hard working people here ^^

Reactions: RedTheTrainer

RedTheTrainer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
Nice! Those a pretty cool forums :) What Minecraft server do you work for?

Congrats on receiving your invite. Welcome to the Freedom community, I'm sure you will have a great time with us and hope to see you around!
I work for ApexMinecraftHosting :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hello there Red! By your name I guess you also like Pokemon? (sorry if I'm wrong lolol) anyways welcome to Freedom! I also loveee Nintendo games, though I have not been playing them much lately with all this youtubing stuff... but I bet you are loving Mario Maker if what you just say is anything to base it on! :p Best of luck with your channel and see ya around!
I love Pokemon and everything about it!

As for Mario Maker I can honestly say that I still have yet to play it. I see it has a great user base but I can't seem to get the idea that it's a cash cow gimmick out of my head haha

Nice to know that you can work from a computer environment, that's a dream of mine waiting to happen ^^ I'm not typically interested in playing a variety of games myself anymore. Modifying a system takes a lot of effort, but you can definitely stand out easier that way! I hope that you have a great time with freedom in general, there's a ton of honest & hard working people here ^^
Depending on what part you try to modify most can be done in about 10min with the 3ds at least. However once you want to get past basic homebrew/system themes then it does get a bit more intricate

As for working for a computer environment, keep on trying! If you push and try it will happen. :)

Spartacus

Rising User
Aug 22, 2014
YouTube

Nice nintendo is awesome they have some great stuff coming out i want to see you making videos on their games cant wait!

Reactions: RedTheTrainer

RedTheTrainer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
Nice nintendo is awesome they have some great stuff coming out i want to see you making videos on their games cant wait!
They are indeed! I need to map out what games Im going to play. I've been showcasing custom themes once a week and that has been going well however there is always more I can do :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I work for ApexMinecraftHosting :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I love Pokemon and everything about it!

As for Mario Maker I can honestly say that I still have yet to play it. I see it has a great user base but I can't seem to get the idea that it's a cash cow gimmick out of my head haha

Depending on what part you try to modify most can be done in about 10min with the 3ds at least. However once you want to get past basic homebrew/system themes then it does get a bit more intricate

As for working for a computer environment, keep on trying! If you push and try it will happen. :)
I'm as basic as you can get when it comes to computers, heh. I manage to work on my own video content, but there lies my only expertise. I'll get that job for working at home one of these days!