Tech Hi, I'm Sundee and I'm a drone racer!

imsundee

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 8, 2016
www.imsundee.com
YouTube
Hey all.

I'm a past TGN partner. After 3 years of being with them for gaming videos, I decided to stop all gaming videos and deleted them all to focus on drone racing videos! If you havn't seen drone racing yet, check out my channel, its the biggest up and comming sport of 2015 and 2016 is going to only be bigger.

With this change in my content, I decided it was time for a new Network so incomes Freedom!

A bit about myself. I'm 28 living in the UK, by day I'm a Linux Systems admin, by night I'm traveling 50+ mph 1 foot from the ground. I've been flying drones for about 10months now. And we are just about to start the racing season for the year here in the UK.

A sample of my videos are here:

I'm still working heavily on video quality, taking GoPro footage at 60fps and getting youtube to not kill the quality is a lot harder than gaming videos were.

Feel free to give me any feedback and please subscribe!

Many thanks for reading :)

Sundee

http://www.youtube.com/imsundee

PS I'm nothing to do with SSundee - I was using this name way before he was popular, and didn't even know until a few years ago anything about him. I wish I could say I had his fan base and mad props to him for his work, but I'm not him, sorry to say.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask