Community Hi, I'm TeoIzAwezome

TeoIzAwezome

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
Your name: Tibet Teoman Tornaci... Teo Tornaci... teogr0123... teogr0123... Awezumerz... TeoIzAwezome...
Where are you from?: I was born in Turkey and immigrated to the United States in 2010
How old are you?: 13... so what...
How did you find Freedom!?: I don't recall ;P
What made you join our forums?: The message on my Freedom! dashboard nagging me to set my forum username. xD.
What are your hobbies?: Making (insert something here)
What is your favorite food?: THIS IS THE IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION THAT NO ONE CAN EVER ANSWER EVER NO MATTER WHAT
Why did you start YouTube?: Why not. Seriously. Why not.
What is your biggest dream?: To start a Public Benefit Corporation as an umbrella for startups.
What kind of channel do you run?: RaNdOm
What kind of content do you upload?: r4nd0m
When do you upload?: Whenever my Mac lets me render.
Channel link: www.youtube.com/c/TeoTornaci

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name: Tibet Teoman Tornaci... Teo Tornaci... teogr0123... teogr0123... Awezumerz... TeoIzAwezome...
Where are you from?: I was born in Turkey and immigrated to the United States in 2010
How old are you?: 13... so what...
How did you find Freedom!?: I don't recall ;P
What made you join our forums?: The message on my Freedom! dashboard nagging me to set my forum username. xD.
What are your hobbies?: Making (insert something here)
What is your favorite food?: THIS IS THE IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION THAT NO ONE CAN EVER ANSWER EVER NO MATTER WHAT
Why did you start YouTube?: Why not. Seriously. Why not.
What is your biggest dream?: To start a Public Benefit Corporation as an umbrella for startups.
What kind of channel do you run?: RaNdOm
What kind of content do you upload?: r4nd0m
When do you upload?: Whenever my Mac lets me render.
Channel link: www.youtube.com/c/TeoTornaci
Great job using the template format Teolz ^^ What inspired you to join the United States? Thirteen isn't that young, you can do a lot at that age. My favorite food is rice, it's super tasty when I can make it myself ^^

TeoIzAwezome

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
Great job using the template format Teolz ^^ What inspired you to join the United States? Thirteen isn't that young, you can do a lot at that age. My favorite food is rice, it's super tasty when I can make it myself ^^

Well, when I came, (I was 9 at the time) I honestly had no idea what this place was. I literally only knew 3 or 4 countries and never left my homeland ATM. So, I really didn't choose to come here, but I couldn't imagine a better place for startups and tech other than California. In terms of food, rice is pretty good, especially with some chicken and black pepper! Now I'm hungry. ;P

P.S. If anyone knows some investors, please tell me about them! Got some really cool plans indev

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well, when I came, (I was 9 at the time) I honestly had no idea what this place was. I literally only knew 3 or 4 countries and never left my homeland ATM. So, I really didn't choose to come here, but I couldn't imagine a better place for startups and tech other than California. In terms of food, rice is pretty good, especially with some chicken and black pepper! Now I'm hungry. ;P

P.S. If anyone knows some investors, please tell me about them! Got some really cool plans indev
Chicken is tasty. I make rice every day if I'm able to, I'm actually eating some right now ^^ Not too many people here know investors, but it'd be nice if somebody knows ^^

TeoIzAwezome

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
Chicken is tasty. I make rice every day if I'm able to, I'm actually eating some right now ^^ Not too many people here know investors, but it'd be nice if somebody knows ^^
George does :p
Yeah, I just ate some rice too.