GFX Hi I'm The Diamond Voyagers

Nov 10, 2016
I do animations and occasional lets plays but I try to make a new video game or MInecraft mod every once in a while. I love telling others the stories I make through my channel giving people a new experience of what a story could be. How I found this was through a former talent agent of Freedom. She emailed me telling me about this and we chatted a bit...I was skeptical at first but I decided to take a chance.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I do animations and occasional lets plays but I try to make a new video game or MInecraft mod every once in a while. I love telling others the stories I make through my channel giving people a new experience of what a story could be. How I found this was through a former talent agent of Freedom. She emailed me telling me about this and we chatted a bit...I was skeptical at first but I decided to take a chance.
Welcome to the community, I really do hope you enjoy your time with us. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to get in touch. If you haven't done so already can I ask you to check out the main forum rules, as well as the chat specific rules which you can view in the chat window at the bottom right of your screen.