Gaming Hi! I'm the Polystation guy :)

piperetrogamer

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom! My name is Felipe, I'm 31 years old and I'm from Santiago de Chile.

I've been on youtube for just over a year now. I started my channel because I wanted to have fun sharing my passion for videogames with other people around the world.

Besides gaming and making videos, my hobbies include playing soccer, reading and watching movies (mostly action and horror).

At this point I have been succesful in that objective and I also enjoy so much doing videos, I want to try and make this bigger so I can maybe generate some income or make a living out of it.

That's why I joined Freedom. Because I think they're centered on making their partners grow faster and I could use that extra help. Also I think is very cool to have access to games and new awesome music through this network.

I upload videos at least once a week. I have a main series called "Pipe Juega Polystation", in which I review all sorts of games (good, bad and weird) for this particularly underrated famiclone. For now I'm preparing season 2 but you can check out the first 16 episodes.

Most of my content is in spanish but I'm planning on making some videos in english too in the near future.

I also have some no comment gameplays and manking of perler beads figures wich only have music (these are called "Game Beads"), so if you don't speak spanish you can check them out and tell me what you think.

You can check out my channel here.

I'm really looking forward to be an active member of this comunity and find other channels to coop.

Greetings! :D

piperetrogamer

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community Felipe :)

Sharing the same passion for Horror movies, wich is your favorite? Mine would be the Nightmare on Elmstreet movies. Still love those classics :D
I love Nightmare on Elm Street too! Also The Exorcist, The Prophecy (though it is more of a Bible Movie to me lol)Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Dawn of the Dead. The last movie I saw was The Babadook... I couldn't sleep that night. It's terrifying :p

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I love Nightmare on Elm Street too! Also The Exorcist, The Prophecy (though it is more of a Bible Movie to me lol)Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Dawn of the Dead. The last movie I saw was The Babadook... I couldn't sleep that night. It's terrifying :p
Seen al those you mentioned except for the Badabook so i gotta look that one up hehe.
I had that when i watched The Grudge 1. It was a couple years ago and i watched it with at the time my girlfriend. Afterwards went home and my room was all the way up, third floor and the stairs were squeeking and it was dark. I looked up and asked my parent if i could sleep on the couch XD
Thinking back at it now sure was fun. Nowadays i laugh at horror movies with my wife together. My kids on the other hand... XD

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom! My name is Felipe, I'm 31 years old and I'm from Santiago de Chile.

I've been on youtube for just over a year now. I started my channel because I wanted to have fun sharing my passion for videogames with other people around the world.

Besides gaming and making videos, my hobbies include playing soccer, reading and watching movies (mostly action and horror).

At this point I have been succesful in that objective and I also enjoy so much doing videos, I want to try and make this bigger so I can maybe generate some income or make a living out of it.

That's why I joined Freedom. Because I think they're centered on making their partners grow faster and I could use that extra help. Also I think is very cool to have access to games and new awesome music through this network.

I upload videos at least once a week. I have a main series called "Pipe Juega Polystation", in which I review all sorts of games (good, bad and weird) for this particularly underrated famiclone. For now I'm preparing season 2 but you can check out the first 16 episodes.

Most of my content is in spanish but I'm planning on making some videos in english too in the near future.

I also have some no comment gameplays and manking of perler beads figures wich only have music (these are called "Game Beads"), so if you don't speak spanish you can check them out and tell me what you think.

You can check out my channel here.

I'm really looking forward to be an active member of this comunity and find other channels to coop.

Greetings! :D
Welcome to the freedom family we are always here to help and support you all you need to do is ask and will check you channel out and could you check my channel out too on YouTube and keep the good work up

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom , I love horror films so much but I jump easy xD

Wish you all the best !

piperetrogamer

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Seen al those you mentioned except for the Badabook so i gotta look that one up hehe.
I had that when i watched The Grudge 1. It was a couple years ago and i watched it with at the time my girlfriend. Afterwards went home and my room was all the way up, third floor and the stairs were squeeking and it was dark. I looked up and asked my parent if i could sleep on the couch XD
Thinking back at it now sure was fun. Nowadays i laugh at horror movies with my wife together. My kids on the other hand... XD
Well they scare me, at least the newer ones. But I like the stories they tell. My kid on the other hand laughs at Chucky and he's only 2 years old XD

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I've only played it por a few hours but I have to say The Evil Within is the best horror game I've ever played. It gives me the creeps.

I have seen so many videos on that game and I agree it gives me the creeps as well :) There is a guy in the game with like a safe as a head and man its just not right :confused:

piperetrogamer

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Jus
I have seen so many videos on that game and I agree it gives me the creeps as well :) There is a guy in the game with like a safe as a head and man its just not right :confused:
Just at the begining you are kidnapped and your partner gets butchered! If that doesn't give you the creeps you're not human xD

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Jus

Just at the begining you are kidnapped and your partner gets butchered! If that doesn't give you the creeps you're not human xD

Oh god , I remember that not right at all but I'm going to watch the start and relive that moment , they are so good at setting the scene and makes me on edge all the time xD

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well they scare me, at least the newer ones. But I like the stories they tell. My kid on the other hand laughs at Chucky and he's only 2 years old XD
A horror fan at young age then? I miss the feeling where a horror movie gave a good scare but i must say, Mirrors came pretty close in giving me goosebumps :p

Reactions: piperetrogamer