Gaming Hi im Unified

Unified

New User
Feb 15, 2016
Your name: Evan

How did you find Freedom!? i found freedom on the YouTube channel settings and i thought it was a good idea so i partnered with them
What made you join our forums?: i made a forum account because i thought it would help me grow my channel by introducing myself rn
What are your hobbies?: i like to play agario counter-strike global offensive and more
What is your favorite food? favorite food is pasta
Why did you start YouTube?i started you tube because all my friends were and they told me to make one
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream is to become a famous youtuber and i hope this will help me achieve this goal
What kind of channel do you run?: i run a channel consisting in agario and will be uploading diffrent content
What kind of content do you upload?i upload agario and will be uploading diffrent gameplay
When do you upload?:i upload 3 times a week
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJsujvdD65P_rCkDtujC9iA

Sirlarge

Feb 5, 2016
Austin, Texas
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom. Uploading 3 times a week is great if you are a larger channel, but you may want to check the average watch time of each video currently and see how long it is. If it is not very long focus on creating more engaging content, rather than more content.