Gaming Hi Minecraft fans!!!

Brendan Cheer

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
hello minecraft fans its vgs_brendan i do youtube i am 15 years old from england i love playing minecraft i play mini games factions i really do enjoy doing youtube i hope u can take some time to watch one of my videos if u did enjoy them sub to see more of my content I will see you in the commets on my video bye!!! some more about myself so u can get to know i have lived in england all my life and i love playing pc games and love meeting fans btw if any would like to do minecraft collaborations i play minigame or factions let me know

Last edited:
Reactions: Charxander Origin

Dylan Evans

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey Man, nice to see some English Freedom minecraft players. Do you play PC minecraft or console? It would be great to know!, Hey did you know you could get a little subscribe box underneath your name like i and Prology have? All you need to do is hover over your name in the top corner and click Personal Details, from there you just post your individual channel id to the specified box and then bamm we can see your channel easier! Its easy! Welcome to the Freedom family buddy!

Reactions: Charxander Origin

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hello minecraft fans its vgs_brendan i do youtube i am 15 years old from england i love playing minecraft i play mini games factions i really do enjoy doing youtube i hope u can take some time to watch one of my videos if u did enjoy them sub to see more of my content I will see you in the commets on my video bye!!!
I used to be into minecraft, I even made a decent chunk of videos for the game as well :p Have you been in England your entire life? Secondly, we'd love to know more about you Cheer, since we don't know too much about you already. I linked you the welcoming post below, you'd have a great chance of having meaningful conversations if you checked the templates out ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Brendan Cheer

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey Man, nice to see some English Freedom minecraft players. Do you play PC minecraft or console? It would be great to know!, Hey did you know you could get a little subscribe box underneath your name like i and Prology have? All you need to do is hover over your name in the top corner and click Personal Details, from there you just post your individual channel id to the specified box and then bamm we can see your channel easier! Its easy! Welcome to the Freedom family buddy!
dude i play on pc wbu and say hi to a new sub aswell

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello brendan ! Minecraft is one of the most famous games right now!!! I will check your channel.