Community Hi, My name is Andrew (Introduction)

RCRTG

New User
Apr 19, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family,

My birth name is Andrew Reyes. At school, my nickname is Drew due to all the Andrews in school. I was born in Walnut Creek, California and grew up and currently live in Antioch, California. I was born March 25th, 2002 and im 13 going on 14 in a month. When I decided to do YouTube, I was introduced to Partnering. My friend has told me to apply to partner with YouTube itself and I decided to not do so. A few days went by and I decided to Google partner programs. The top one was a website called Freedom! I was curious and clicked on it. I read about it and I saw how they give all your revenue to you and don’t take nothing from you. Freedom also had Free Music, Free Stock Footage, and gave Sponsorships from all kinds of company. So I applied and I was thinking it’s going to take forever to get a response. I was wrong. I got an Email while I was walking to school and it said I was accepted! When I got home I accepted it and I now am partnered with Freedom! Now a few months went by and I heard about Freedom! forums. I was thinking, I don’t have time for that, until I watched Geroge’s video about Doubling Your Subscribers. In his video, he stated that if we the Freedom! family was to join the forums, then we can collaborate and make buddies. That is why I am here writing this. The forums look like the best place to make buddies and to talk to new people that I didn’t meet. Besides YouTubing, My hobbies are to visit some of my local amusement parks and have some family and friends time. My favorite local amusement park is Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. My favorite SoCal amusement park is Knott’s Berry Farm. I also like creating DIY room decor, some things I made were my own candle holders and many more. I love making food. My ultimate favorite food is Chicken Alfredo from Olive Garden. Now I make all kinds of food including Chicken Alfredo. So, I decided to start making YouTube videos a while back. I love to create vidoes and love to edit them. I love to be funny which I can do in my videos. Plus, who says why not have fun while getting paid? I do. If there is a way to do things and share them or possibly share my personal stories is YouTube. Considering YouTube is not the only thing I do, I have a lot of school work. So I run a random channel as I say. First, I might make a gaming video, Then, I’ll make a Vlog, etc. Plus I make Gaming, Vlogs, Trailers for Short Films, and only one video of a Amusement ride reaction. I upload every month and I currently do not have a schedule for regular uploads due to school work and studying. Thank you for reading my youtube/introduction story and see you guys on YouTube, Bye! :)

Channel Link:https://www.youtube.com/c/AndrewAndEvangaleen12

P.S my channel name was the name that My sister and I used when we shared are account but we dont anymore

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey, any tips to get more subscribers???

be active in forums , make sure of social media such as twitter and keep posting videos , this Is all I do and been growing loads and look at videos on how top improve videos and just fix little bits and try to improve editing helps a lot :)