Ear Infection

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone... my name is Ear Infection, it's a weird name, I know, but anyways on my channel I do random edited videos (that can take awhile, but none that took too long yet) gaming videos, and I might start doing commentaries! I used to only have 150 subscribers until I made a video of a song that I liked (I Took A Pill In Ibiza) and it got almost 20,000 views in 2 weeks (Which I thought was amazing) and since then I now have 300 subscribers!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi everyone... my name is Ear Infection, it's a weird name, I know, but anyways on my channel I do random edited videos (that can take awhile, but none that took too long yet) gaming videos, and I might start doing commentaries! I used to only have 150 subscribers until I made a video of a song that I liked (I Took A Pill In Ibiza) and it got almost 20,000 views in 2 weeks (Which I thought was amazing) and since then I now have 300 subscribers!
Hello Ear Infection, that name is fine, heh. People have come up with worse names before :p What kind of games are you interested in the most? Edited videos tend to do a lot better than a typical let's play ^^

Reactions: Ear Infection

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
How did you come up with the name ? Welcome to freedom !

Dam that is very nice growth and its got me Interest So I will check that song video out :)

what games do you play ?

Ear Infection

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
How did you come up with the name ? Welcome to freedom !

Dam that is very nice growth and its got me Interest So I will check that song video out :)

what games do you play ?
I got the name Ear Infection from Xbox Black Ops 2, I was playing w/ friends and someone said that they shoved a piece of salami up there ear, and I was like "Did you get an Ear Infection?" and I don't know why, but I like the name Ear Infection, or Snake House which is what I use on games.

Reactions: Prology

Ear Infection

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
That's a lot of games to play for the future! Which ones have you enjoyed the most so far? I have a ton of games myself, but I never get around to playing any of them anymore, hah.
I liked to play Counter Strike Global Offensive, Payday 2, some times Minecraft, but I don't like it that much, Garry's Mod, and there might be more, but those are the ones I play mostly

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I got the name Ear Infection from Xbox Black Ops 2, I was playing w/ friends and someone said that they shoved a piece of salami up there ear, and I was like "Did you get an Ear Infection?" and I don't know why, but I like the name Ear Infection, or Snake House which is what I use on games.

hahah , what a story xD I mean why would you shove salami up your ear I don't know xD

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I liked to play Counter Strike Global Offensive, Payday 2, some times Minecraft, but I don't like it that much, Garry's Mod, and there might be more, but those are the ones I play mostly
Counter Strike was a nice game to play for me, but I ended up dying too much. Minecraft was nice back in the day, but I haven't been motivated to pay on there lately. It sounds like a nice collection to play though, are there any games that you're looking forward to in the future?

Ear Infection

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Counter Strike was a nice game to play for me, but I ended up dying too much. Minecraft was nice back in the day, but I haven't been motivated to pay on there lately. It sounds like a nice collection to play though, are there any games that you're looking forward to in the future?
hmmmm, idk, but I might start recording Black Ops 3 on xbox one, oh and I also like to play Left 4 Dead 2

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Welcome dude