Earltheartist

New User
Jun 27, 2016
Your name/alias:Earltheartist
Where are you from?:philippines
How old are you?:22
How did you find Freedom!?Youtube
What made you join our forums?:meet new people and help make my channel grow and my art too
What are your hobbies?:Drawing,Digitally painting,actual painting(watercolor, about to do gouche)Videos games.
What is your favorite food?Sinigang na Baboy(filipino cuisine)
Why did you start YouTube?To help make my skills in art grow and the constructive criticism that comes with it.
What is your biggest dream? To be Really good at art so I can keep getting better(until I die) and spread the knowledge of what I learned to the next generation.
What kind of channel do you run?:an Art channel but I also want to do let's plays cuz I like playing games haha.
How frequently do you upload?: I'm starting so far 4 or 5 videos a week? I also have a day job as a freelance storyboard artist for local commercials, and event coverage shoots.

Earltheartist

New User
Jun 27, 2016
I've been drawing my whole life so there's that but seriously 15years and the name of my channel is earltheartist no spaces

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias:Earltheartist
Where are you from?:philippines
How old are you?:22
How did you find Freedom!?Youtube
What made you join our forums?:meet new people and help make my channel grow and my art too
What are your hobbies?:Drawing,Digitally painting,actual painting(watercolor, about to do gouche)Videos games.
What is your favorite food?Sinigang na Baboy(filipino cuisine)
Why did you start YouTube?To help make my skills in art grow and the constructive criticism that comes with it.
What is your biggest dream? To be Really good at art so I can keep getting better(until I die) and spread the knowledge of what I learned to the next generation.
What kind of channel do you run?:an Art channel but I also want to do let's plays cuz I like playing games haha.
How frequently do you upload?: I'm starting so far 4 or 5 videos a week? I also have a day job as a freelance storyboard artist for local commercials, and event coverage shoots.
Hello Earl ^^ What got you interested in painting? I was never an artist myself. My best drawing was during the 10th grade when we had to sketch ourselves :p