VLOG Hi! Panda here! (spanish channel)

HablaPanda

New User
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone! My name is...! Well, my nickname is Panda and I come from Peru, so yes, I speak spanish in my videos. So, basically, my channel has a lot of variety and a lot of sarcasm too. I stablished a schedule for that, and here it is:
  • Thursdays: Advices about life, with lots of sarcams for those who loves drama :cool:
  • Fridays: Vlog, basically my opinion about certain topics :)
  • Weekends: Gameplays, or like I like to call them... Failplays, because I usually make a few mistakes...that well, they don't end up being a pro gameplay... But I try!!! :rolleyes:
Well, so how did I find Freedom? I was looking for a network with benefits for all sizes channel and I found that Freedom has very good reviews, so why not? I've been a freedom partner for a month now (maybe a little bit more) and I did see a few changes (because I've been in youtube for almost 5 or 6 months now).

I really like Freedom but I would love too see more youtube channels in spanish like mine :D

And, do I have a dream? Well I'd really like to make funny videos with a message, but that's gonna take a while :eek:

So yeah, that's me. And if the little button to my channel does not appear, here you have the link.

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom man! And thanks for going that extra mile to speak English for us :) That's a really good upload schedule btw, good reminder right there that I need to update mine before I transfer xD

I've seen new members from all across the globe joining Freedom every single day so I'm positive you'll find Youtubers closer to home :] Anyways best of luck out there man, and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg