Nusky P

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2015
Barcelona, España
YouTube
anusky_p
Hello everyone, Anusky is coming!! ^^
I'm here to talk about me (but just a bit) so, here I go...!

I'm playing games since my hands could take a gamepad and it's part of all my life cause I'm a game and app programmer too (well...wait...I have to code all kind of things at the end >.<).
So a year ago I thought: "Anusky, why don't you record your gameplays...you enjoy playing...you get scared easily..when you play with your mades they laugh a lot with you...so why not?"
Then the problem was my almost 8 years old machine, but a few months ago I could buy my little new monster and now, it's the time to realize what I wanted then...And here I am, making gameplays just for everyone who wants to watch them :)

I stream for twitch and Gaming YouTube and make gameplays offline for YouTube in spanish.
Actually I'm making two Fallout 4 series (one to explore everything and the other to make main missions).
I have record Outlast and some people is asking me to keep doing it so, I will if you are interested in ^^ (I shout like a hamster!)
And my star game, Counter Strike Global Offensive. My favourite shooter game since I was 11...8 years ago I had my female team and made competitions. Now I play just for fun ^^

Hmm I discovered Freedom because a friend recommended me to have a partner :)

If you want to know more about me... Oh I am a 25 years old girl, from Barcelona, Spain and I would be glad to join some of other interesting people channels, ofc!

There's my gaming channel --> https://www.youtube.com/user/anuskyplin Hope you enjoy it!!
If you want it you can follow me on twitter (anusky_p).
One last thing, sorry for my f* bad english hehe

C'you here!!
Anusky

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hello everyone, Anusky is coming!! ^^
I'm here to talk about me (but just a bit) so, here I go...!

I'm playing games since my hands could take a gamepad and it's part of all my life cause I'm a game and app programmer too (well...wait...I have to code all kind of things at the end >.<).
So a year ago I thought: "Anusky, why don't you record your gameplays...you enjoy playing...you get scared easily..when you play with your mades they laugh a lot with you...so why not?"
Then the problem was my almost 8 years old machine, but a few months ago I could buy my little new monster and now, it's the time to realize what I wanted then...And here I am, making gameplays just for everyone who wants to watch them :)

I stream for twitch and Gaming YouTube and make gameplays offline for YouTube in spanish.
Actually I'm making two Fallout 4 series (one to explore everything and the other to make main missions).
I have record Outlast and some people is asking me to keep doing it so, I will if you are interested in ^^ (I shout like a hamster!)
And my star game, Counter Strike Global Offensive. My favourite shooter game since I was 11...8 years ago I had my female team and made competitions. Now I play just for fun ^^

Hmm I discovered Freedom because a friend recommended me to have a partner :)

If you want to know more about me... Oh I am a 25 years old girl, from Barcelona, Spain and I would be glad to join some of other interesting people channels, ofc!

There's my gaming channel --> https://www.youtube.com/user/anuskyplin Hope you enjoy it!!
If you want it you can follow me on twitter (anusky_p).
One last thing, sorry for my f* bad english hehe

C'you here!!
Anusky
I love gaming ever since I was a child too. Love the passion and the attitude towards it ^-^
Well good luck and have fun!

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Now THAT'S an intro :D Welcome to Freedom Anusky! And your English was perfectly fine. Thank you for going the extra mile to speak English for all of us :) Btw how is Fallout 4? My buddy says he really enjoys it, but he's kind of a loyal fan to the series so I'm not sure if I can trust him even though he's an "unbiased" reviewer x)

Wow, you sure know your way around technology! If only I was as tech savvy as you, maybe then I'd actually have the gaming PC I've been saying I'll get for the past year... xD Anyways I hope you enjoy the forums and all that! Great list of games too, the PC Nation truly has all of the games at their fingertips. Another good reminder I need to stop procrastinating already x) Best of luck out there and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Last edited:

Nusky P

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2015
Barcelona, España
YouTube
anusky_p
Thank you all for your welcome ^^

Now THAT'S an intro :D Welcome to Freedom Anusky! And you're English was perfectly fine. Thank you for going the extra mile to speak English for all of us :) Btw how is Fallout 4? My buddy says he really enjoys it, but he's kind of a loyal fan to the series so I'm not sure if I can trust him even though he's an "unbiased" reviewer x)

Wow, you sure know your way around technology! If only I was as tech savvy as you, maybe then I'd actually have the gaming PC I've been saying I'll get for the past year... xD Anyways I hope you enjoy the forums and all that! Great list of games too, the PC Nation truly has all of the games at their fingertips. Another good reminder I need to stop procrastinating already x) Best of luck out there and have an awesome day! - Brandon

View attachment 12228

Haha thank you for your words ^^
And if I have to talk about Fallout 4 I must say that maybe since Skyrim I was not "addicted" to a game like actually I am with Fallout 4.
Maybe it's not the same kind of game, ofc, but I'm loving it. No matters what time is it or if the next day I must work, I have to play it xD.
The truth is that has a little bit of bugs sometimes, and maybe require some details that actually other games have, like being hungry or to have the need to sleep in "survival mode" for example. But a good thing for me (who is a junkwoman xD) is that this time, aaaaaall kind of things you take, it will be usefull (for modifying weapon/armor and let your imagination fly with your 'sims' moment populating some towns and making constructions xd).
Another good thing is the fact you can explore everything, and it doesn't matter how many games you create, when you explore same places, different things will come, totally random. And you have totally freedom to take decisions when you meet people and situations.
I must confess I began playing Fallout 4 because a friend shares his steam library with me and he let me play few hours, and then I though I had to buy it xD Now I have no life >.< hahaha
If you can, try it..maybe Fallout 4 will be your next acquisition xD
C'you!! ^^

Anusky

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Thank you all for your welcome ^^

Haha thank you for your words ^^
And if I have to talk about Fallout 4 I must say that maybe since Skyrim I was not "addicted" to a game like actually I am with Fallout 4.
Maybe it's not the same kind of game, ofc, but I'm loving it. No matters what time is it or if the next day I must work, I have to play it xD.
The truth is that has a little bit of bugs sometimes, and maybe require some details that actually other games have, like being hungry or to have the need to sleep in "survival mode" for example. But a good thing for me (who is a junkwoman xD) is that this time, aaaaaall kind of things you take, it will be usefull (for modifying weapon/armor and let your imagination fly with your 'sims' moment populating some towns and making constructions xd).
Another good thing is the fact you can explore everything, and it doesn't matter how many games you create, when you explore same places, different things will come, totally random. And you have totally freedom to take decisions when you meet people and situations.
I must confess I began playing Fallout 4 because a friend shares his steam library with me and he let me play few hours, and then I though I had to buy it xD Now I have no life >.< hahaha
If you can, try it..maybe Fallout 4 will be your next acquisition xD
C'you!! ^^

Anusky
Ha ha good to know the hype was right :D All that replayability sounds awesome! Now I really want to play it... Darn you Black Ops 3 for being so addicting. Let me play other games! x3 - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Last edited: