Entertainment hi

Mar 6, 2016
I'm Alex and I try to make 1 video a week. I make gaming videos and recently, a commentary. I've been making videos for over 2 years, with a camera in front of a monitor (facepalm). I would like to grow, like a family ;) (Just reached 10 subs btw)(y) (Y). Oconnor productions on youtube.

Maru

Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello Connor and welcome to Freedom! If you want a family like community you came to the right place!
Best of luck with your channel.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm Alex and I try to make 1 video a week. I make gaming videos and recently, a commentary. I've been making videos for over 2 years, with a camera in front of a monitor (facepalm). I would like to grow, like a family ;) (Just reached 10 subs btw)(y) (Y). Oconnor productions on youtube.
Welcome to the forums Alex, making a video a week sounds very manageable! What kind of gaming videos do you make, and how do you make them different from the average person? Growing is hard at first, but with the right network, anything is possible with hard work. And a last note, I sent you a link at the bottom of my post. People tend to miss the forums on occasion, and we'd love to learn more about you when you fill the template out!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

YanLikesStuff

Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2014
YouTube
Hey Alex, and welcome! One video a week sounds fantastic to start out. I'm actually trying to stick to an schedule as well, but it's pretty hard since I go to college and work at the same time. But uploading regularly is very important for growing. ^^

Alpha Z

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 13, 2016
Arizona
YouTube
I wish i would have started making videos back when there was less people trying to do it

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom :)

Congrats on the 10 subs !

what type of games do you play ?

I wish you all the best ;)

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

eh don't knock camera in front of a monitor - it's what I do for all my videos hehe..