Hiding YouTube Subscribers is Good Or Bad!

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
Hello, Friends, I am currently getting 2000 Views per day and getting 20 to 35 subscribers. I am confused about these low number of sub count. So, is it good to hide subscriber for my youtube channel?

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
Hello, Friends, I am currently getting 2000 Views per day and getting 20 to 35 subscribers. I am confused about these low number of sub count. So, is it good to hide subscriber for my youtube channel?
no in fact it can be classed as spam and 20 to 35 subs for every 2000 views is fantastic

GarbageToys

Rising User
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
I only have 53 subscribers and I have nothing to hide. I don't want to make an impression of having something to hide by hiding my subscriber counts. Do you have something to hide?

GarbageToys

Rising User
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hiding your subscriber is a RED flag and will be checked out by youtube. It is not illegal but it looks suspicious. It is used by copy cat channels.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I don't really see a point in hiding it from people honestly. Especially as you are gaining some pretty good numbers there is even less of a point to hiding it as like it or not there are people out there who will subscribe and give you a chance if they see you are a decently sized channel.

PureTV

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2016
YouTube
Everybody enjoys looking at statistics, it somewhat makes you look insecure to not show it.